20) Trust

"Let's see what you're capable of, Lee".

_______________________________________

Yn Pov:

Yellings. The first thing I heard when I came out after taking shower. I could easily recognise whose yellings were echoing in the huge mansion. I could also hear the other members trying to calm him down, but him being the devil, was still growling at God knows what.
I wonder what made him this mad early in the morning? But again, it's not something I should be concerned about.

I went towards the closet and selected my attire for today.

After I was done with my hair, i headed down for breakfast

After I was done with my hair, i headed down for breakfast. Just when I came out of the room, my phone buzzed. It was my secratary.

"Yes Mr.Choi?"...I headed down the stairs while still on the call. Just when I stepped down the last stair, the hall went quite. I lifted my gaze and looked forward and found all the seven eyes looking at me, the six of them were looking at me with somewhat a 'you came at the right time, thank you' look. While my dear husband was checking me out with his usual dark and sinister gaze.

"Uh.. hello sister-in-law! You look beautiful as usual"... Jungkook beamed trying to cut off the tension between us. The six of them smiled at me and I returned it. "Good morning"... I greeted them with a smile while they greeted me back.

I looked at Taehyung, he looked all worn out. His white shirt wasn't inshirted, starting two buttons were undone and his hair were a mess. I looked around and found pieces of broken vases.

This guy really has a bad temper.

He was staring at me with his enigmatic eyes, I stared back at him. I sucked in my breath when he came forward to me. The members were already at the dining hall, so now it was just me and him here. He came and stood very close to me. I felt nervous under his dangerous aura. And I'm sure he could here my heartbeat.

"M-move"... I whispered, but the male didn't bulge. He took my both hands in his and placed them on his collar. I frowned and looked at him, confounded.
"You're my wife now, sweetheart. Don't you think you need to fix my collar before I go to office? Just like every wife does?"... He wasn't completely wrong though. But doesn't he know? That I haven't considered him as my husband, yet...? I was about to argue but we heard a high pitched sound coming from the dining hall. "Both of you come fast, we're waiting"... It was Jimin.