7) A walk together

The window of the car rolled down, revealing....... Kim Taehyung.

_______________________________________

"YOU?!" Yn exclaimed.
"Yes sweetheart, it's me" he said
calmly while coming out of the car after telling something to his driver.
The driver nodded his head and drived away.

YN: Your ride left!

TAE: Yeah, because I told him to do so.

YN: *scoff* Why would you do that?

TAE: Because I wanted to spend some time with you.

YN: why would you spend time with me?

TAE: Why? Is it wrong to spend time with someone you love?

YN: Love? *scoff* Listen Mr.kim, I don't know why you're doing this, but if you're playing with me, then back off! 'cause I don't have time to waste it on you. We are just Businesses partners, That's it!!

But he was still standing there calmly, staring at her.

TAEHYUNG POV:

She was talking to me, but I cared less about it right now. All I could focus on was how beautiful she looked right now. Her long hair flowing. And the Moon light falling on her making her look more beautiful. She just looked Ethereal. I can't describe her beauty in words.
I came to my senses when she snapped her fingers infront of my face.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Where are you lost Mr.Kim? Did you hear what I said?" She asked me.

"No, I mean- Yess!" I fumbled with words.

"Oh really? Then tell me what I was saying a while ago".

I wasn't really listening to what she was saying a while ago. But I tried to recall.

"Uhmm you were saying that- u shouldn't- I mean- I shouldn't tell you, I mean- talk to y-you, no no! You were s-saying that-"

"Okay just stop it!!"

She stopped me.

What's wrong with me??!

"It's not my fault anyways, it's your fault!! Why are soo beautiful?! I got lost in your beauty. Is it my fault huh?!

I smirked.
I could see her cheeks turning Lil red.

"W-whatever!!"
She stuttered, and started walking. I smiled and walked towards her. I walked beside her and tried to hold her hand, but she.... Flinched? She looked at me a little scared but soon calmed down.

"Uh... Sorry?" I apologized because maybe she got scared because of me?

"Umm no am s-sorry". She apologized to me. But why?

"It's okay! Why are YOU apologizing? It was not your fault! I was the one who scared you, so am sorry."

Yess!! I said sorry!!! I apologized!! I don't remember when I last apologized to someone. But now I am apologizing.... To her. But I don't regret it.

We were just walking. I don't know where. And I don't want to stop. I can walk with her forever. I just want time to stop. I loved her presence beside me. It was quite cold. But I felt a feeling of warmth by her beside me.

YN POV:

We were just walking.....Together.
To be honest, it actually felt good. I don't know when I last walked with someone like this. Maybe when I was like, 9? I used to walk with me Father like this. I used to feel very good. I loved that feeling. But after many years, I am again feeling it now. With him.
I could feel his stare on me. But I ignored it.
There was silence between us. But soon he broke it.

AUTHOR POV:

Taehyung broke the silence by asking a question which caught her off-guard. But still she tried not to show it.

TAE: I did a lot research on you, but I couldn't find anything about your family, why?

Yn was quite for a while. She stopped walking and faced him. He faced her too, and waited for an answer.

YN: Why did you do research in me?

TAE: Don't ignore my question. Just tell me. Why couldn't I find anything about your family?

YN: I am not ignoring your question. You answer my question first, then maybe I will answer yours...?

He started at her for a while, and spoke-

TAE: Fine!! I'll tell you. After our first meeting, I got attracted to you, so I did a deep research in you. I got to know alot about you. Your likes, your dislikes, your taste, your style, and many more things. But, still, I couldn't find a single thing about your family. I always find a person's information in such a way that I get to know the things about them that maybe even they don't know. My research is always perfect. But! I couldn't find anything about your family. Nothing!! Why?! I didn't even find whether they are still alive or....

She looked at him.
He continued.

TAE: So, tell me. Why couldn't I find anything about your family. If I couldn't do it, then no one else can do it. It's clear that no one knows about your family except you. So I can only find out about them from you.

She just started at him for a while. Then she asked him-

YN: How can I trust you?

TAE: Huh? W-what?

YN: I asked, how can I trust you??

TAE: .......

YN: You want me to tell you about my family, why should I tell YOU about it? And why are saying that you love me? It's just a mere attraction Mr.Kim Taehyung! You'll get over with it! And you said you know alot about me right? Let me tell you, you don't know anything about me. My past, my present, and the people I have in my life. Nothing!! You just know what I choosed you to know. No matter how deep research you do in me, you won't find everything about me unless I choose to let you know. You can only see what I show you.

She was about to leave but stopped hearing his voice.

TAE: It's not a mere attraction Kang Yn.

She turned around and looked at him who was already looking at her.

TAE: You attracted me in such a way that no women was able to do it till now even after doing soo many things. But you did it, without even trying. You think it's a mere attraction huh?

He asked while coming closer to her and staring at her intensely.

TAE: You did something to me, and now I am not able to focus on anything except you. I can't even focus on my meetings. I am thinking about you from the first day I saw you. You still think it's a mere attraction huh?

TAE: I never looked at any other women in past, nor I wanted to, let alone touching her. But you did something to me that now I only want to look at you. Even if the world crumbles down, I would still stare at you. You STILL think it's just a MERE ATTRACTION HUH?!

He asked the loud part a little bit louder.

TAE: You said no one knows everything about you right? Fine then! I'll wait! I'll wait till you yourself tell me about you, EVERYTHING! Even about you family, your past and everything! I can wait for you.....Till the end. Fine?

All the time, she was just starting at him without saying anything. She could sense sincerity in his words and eyes. But she didn't wanted to accept it.
Again he spoke, breaking the silence.

TAE: And soon, you will me Mine. Just mine. I will make it happen. For sure.

She looked at him. She took a deep breath before saying.

YN: Just remember one thing Kim Taehyung..... Behind masks, people suffer.

Saying that, she left from there. And he was staring at her disappearing figure.

To be continued.....

_________________________________________

I personally loved this part quite alot✨

THANKS FOR READING 🤍