3) His dark world

The meeting went smoothly. Jimin also apologized Yn for his behaviour at the bar. Yn too, forgave him. Both Yn and Taehyung wanted to start their first project together as soon as possible. They both knew that if both of their companies does a collaboration, both of their companies will go very far and also earn many profits in future. As both of their company is well known and very famous in whole korea. If both of them join hands, no one is gonna stop them to reach at the peak of success.

AUTHOR POV:

After the meeting, both of them parted their ways.

Well, we haven't really introduced you all to KIM TAEHYUNG'S dark world.

After the meeting was over, Jimin and Taehyung went to their club, OCTAGON. They had some businesses over their (Hope y'all know what I mean).

They both were sitting in a VIP room with a man infront of them who was shivering with fear.
Taehyung smirked looking at the shivering body of that man. He was trembling in fear looking at the the Men sitting infront of him, who were looking scary as hell.

MAN: S-sir....
TAE: Hm

He looked at Jimin, Jimin nodded and signalled one of their men, he gave that man a suitcase. The Man opened the suitcase with his shivering hands.
His jaw dropped looking at the suitcase full of Money. His greedy eyes were scanning the whole suitcase.

MAN: Th-thank you S-sir, I'll get g-going.

He turned around to go but soon halted his steps in fear hearing the scary voice of Taehyung.

TAE: We are not done yet, now let's talk about your betrayal *smirk*

The Man was terrified. His whole body was trembling in fear. He thought that they would not know about his betrayal. But he was a fool to think that they would not know about it.
He again turned to them and fell on his legs and started crying for his life. But he too very well knew that now no one can save him from him. He regretted betraying on Taehyung now.

Taehyung was feeling very satisfied and relieved to see him trembling in fear. He always loved to see fear in people's eyes and face for him.

MAN: Am s-sorry sir am re-really so-rry I w-won't do it ag-again am s-sorry

But it was of no use.
Soon a gunshot was heard in the club. The bullet went straight into the Man's head. Everyone started shouting and running out of the club. Soon the whole club was emptied, except them. It was their club after all.
After their work was over their, they sat in their luxurious car.

JM: Where are we going now?
TAE: To my dad's mansion, he said he wanted to talk to me.
Jimin hummed.

AT THE MANSION:

Jimin and Taehyung were sitting on the couch. Taehyung's Father came and sat with them.

MR.KIM: Did you get the deal with Kang Enterprises?

He hummed.

MR.KIM: So you both are Business partners now, right?

He hummed.

MR.KIM: very good son! Am very proud of you! And what about our underworld work? What about that betrayer?

TAE: I took care of that too.

Mr.kim smiled in satisfaction. He is very proud of Taehyung. Taehyung, at such a young age, took care of both their legal businesses and also illegal businesses. He was the most successful Businessman and also the most feared and powerful underworld Mafia. Everyone who knew that he is a Mafia, were scared of him. Not many people knew that HE is the Mafia king. Except some main underworld Mafia partners of Taehyung. In underworld, he was known as KTH OR V.
But that day was also not far when he was going to reveal his face to the whole world. Then everyone would know him, not only as a Businessman but also as a Mafia leader.

KIM TAEHYUNG, KIM NAMJOON, KIM SEOKJIN, MIN YOONGI, JUNG HOSEOK, PARK JIMIN AND JEON JUNGKOOK. All 7 of them together made a most powerful and most feared Mafia gang. They were also successful Businessmen. They are known as BTS.

Taehyung lost his Mother at a very young age. His father loved his Mom soo much, so after her death he never married another women. That was the last time Taehyung cried. Now his father was the only family left for him. His father loved him soo much. He didn't wanted him to be weak. He didn't wanted anyone to see his soft side. He wanted Taehyung to be successful. He wanted everyone to be scared of him. BTS loved him alot too.
All of them lived together in their Mansion.

Taehyung never left what is love. Nor he wanted to feel. He didn't wanted anyone to be his weakness. He always wanted to be in top. He never touched a women. He was a very cold person. He was also rude. If he wanted something, then no one can stop him from having it. He loved his Team members and his Dad soo much.

BACK TO THE STORY:
YN POV:

The meeting was over. I was in my car, heading back to home. Kim Taehyung was quite impressive. He is really very professional. Both me and him will be in profit if we join hands in business. And we are Business partners now. We will start working on our first project tomorrow. The meeting will be held in my Company.

To be continued.....

================================

I don't know from where to start, I have been posting after a long time. I am really sorry. Although there are not a lot of people waiting for me to post. However, I am thankful for everyone who waited patiently for me to post. English is not my first language, so please ignore if my English is not proper, and please ignore my grammatical mistakes.
Don't be a silent reader, please do comment.

Vote🙂🔪......

Thank you for reading....