1) The Beginning

?? POV:
"I can't hear what you said, LOUDER YOU BASTARD" "I-im s-sorry i won't d-do it ag-ain, pl-please let me g-go" "What did you thought, if a girl is alone at night, you can take advantage of her?! DON'T EVER DO IT AGAIN!! GET IT?! "Y-yes" "Hm gud" I removed my leg from that jerk's neck and he ran away, not before apologizing to me once more. I started walking towards the way where i parked my car. While driving, i got a call. It was from my bestie, HWANG YEJI.

On call:YJ: Hey YnYN: Hm what's up?YJ: Where r u now?YN: Probably returning from work, why tho?YJ: i want to have quick talk with you about the new project we r startingYN: Fine let's meet in a Café thenYJ: Come on dude!! That's soo boring, lets m...

On call:
YJ: Hey Yn
YN: Hm what's up?
YJ: Where r u now?
YN: Probably returning from work, why tho?
YJ: i want to have quick talk with you about the new project we r starting
YN: Fine let's meet in a Café then
YJ: Come on dude!! That's soo boring, lets meet in a club
YN: Idiot! We're gonna discuss about business and u wanna meet in a club?
YJ: probably yeah, after discussion we can have some fun too, and don't forget we're gonna get a VIP room there, duh! So what say?
YN: Fine
YJ: And yeah, one more thing, dress something fun.
YN: Hm, be there at 8 then, bye!

I hung up.

AUTHOR'S POV:
Lets have a quick intro about KANG YN.
She is a businesswoman. Her company, KANG ENTERPRISES is one of the most famous company in korea. She is 25 years old. Yeji is also a famous Businesswoman Woman, HWANG ENTERPRISES. Yeji is the only person she has in her life, well not exactly the only person (You'll know about it further) They both are besties from there collage days. They both are also Business partners. Only Yeji knows all the secrets of Kang Yn, she is the only person Yn trusts blindly, And yeji too.
Now you can makeout how much close they are.
They are besties, soul sisters, Business partners, partners in crime, and many more!!

Lets get back to the story...

AUTHOR'S POV:

Yn's outfit:

She kept her hair open and applied a red lipstick and headed towards her car

Her Bodyguard aka her secretary, VERNON, opened the door for her. He was also a friend to her.

VN: Are we going to the Octagon club?She just nodded, while looking at some papers

She just nodded, while looking at some papers.
He sighed and asked her,
VN: Is something bothering you?
YN: Mm hm, I am tired.
VN: Then just rest, you can meet Ms.Hwang tomorrow.
YN: *smiles a lil while looking at him* I am going to meet her, i won't be tired after that.

He smiles and nodded.
Soon they reached the club.
He opened the car door for her, they headed inside. Just then Yeji came.

YJ: Hey babe, i missed you
*she hugged her*
YN: *Smiles a lil* i missed you too.
*She hugged her back*
*Vernon smiles looking at them, now he exactly knows what she meant by that*

Yeji's outfit:

YN: You luk hot *wink*YJ: Ikr!! But u luk fire!! *winks back*

YJ: Ikr!! But u luk fire!! *winks back*

They both giggle and headed imside their VIP room. They started their discussion, Vernon was outside the room.

Time skip~

YJ: And its done!
YN: Well, come to think of it, i think we can get more profit this way, so lets do it!
YJ: Yeah! Afterall, its my idea *flips hair*
YN: haha, yeah!
YJ: Lets have some shots?
YN: Sure!!

On the other hand~
AUTHOR'S POV:

??: Come one bro! I don't think its gonna work!
??: Why not? If i made the plan, it's surely gonna work.
??: Yeah Jhope, Taehyung is right, I think the plan is pretty gud
JP: But Namjoon- fine! Lets do it then!
TAE: *Smirks*

The 7 boys, Mafia boys, were sitting in a VIP room discussing about their Mafia Business.
KIM TAEHYUNG, He is 27 years old. A dangerous and fearful Mafia, His group BTS is the most dangerous gang in the whole Asia.
Other than their Mafia and illegal work, he is also a Businessman, KIM CORPORATION, its also one of the most famous Companies in Korea.
He does have a family, but he doesn't have a gud relation with his parents except his younger sister, KIM JISOO, who is now in college.
Taehyung lives with his members in a separate mansion.
One more thing, They are underground Mafias. So, not many people know that THEY are Mafias. Not everyone has seen the MAFIA GANG'S face. Just some special people and some other mafias. But everyone knows BTS as famous Businessmen. In Mafia world, he is known as V.

Back to the story~

Both Taehyung and Yn are in the same club, what a coincidence made by author!!

Both the girls and the group came out of their rooms. They sat in the normal seats.

JM: Hey Taehyung look at that girl.

*He said pointing towards Yn*

JM: She is damn hot! *Smirk*

*Tae was staring at her. He felt a intense chill ran through his spine*

RM: Come on Jimin! Stop it!
JM: Ah-ha am going to her, keep watching how i will seduce her.

While Yn was drinking, Jimin came to her.
JM: Hey hotty! Wanna have some fun *wink*
YN: No thanks!
JM: Oh come on! You'll enjoy it!
YJ: Can't you underst-
YN: Shh!
JM: You're already drunk baby *licks his lips*
YN: But am sober enough to break ur bones, Darling.

*she said the last word sarcastically*
*Jimin gulped and went away from there*
*Both the girls laughed*

Jimin came to his members with a disappointed and embarrassed look on his face.
Everyone started laughing at Jimin.

JK: Hyung we told u not to go
JIN: Thats what! But this boy doesn't listen to us
RM: Just know that all girls are not the same
JM: okay everyone! Just stop it now! *Rolls eyes*

Everyone was laughing, but Taehyung was busy in his own thoughts.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

[The starting chapters may be boring and some of you might also find it quite cringe, but I swear it gets better in further chapters so please don't leave it in the middle]

[Most of the readers stopped reading after the first chapter, don't do it guys, it hurts!! Please read further, I swear you'll like it!!]