17) The wedding

"WE'RE GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW. AND YOU'LL WEAR THE SAME DRESS WHICH YOU BURNED".

_______________________________________

YN POV:

I stood in front of the mirror looking at my reflection while the makeup artists and hairstylers did my face and hairstyle. As he said, I wore the same dress which I burned. He managed to get the exact same dress in just one day, it wasn't a big deal for him. Looking at my reflection wearing that beautiful wedding dress and the thought that I was officially going to become a Kim was enough to become a nightmare for me. I felt so powerless in front of him. 'Is there nothing I can do now?' I thought. But it wasn't just about me, it was also about Yeji, whose life was at stake because of me. He used my strength as my weakness. No wonder why people call him the devil.

I came out of my thoughts when I heard a maid saying,

"Mam, your friends are here".

"Yeji.."

I left out as soon as I saw her with Hyunjin. I signalled the stylers to go out. They were hesitant at first but went out as they knew too that they shouldn't disobey Kim Taehyung's wife.

As soon as they went out Yeji hugged me tightly.

"I'm sorry..."

She whispered. My eyes became glossy.
We pulled out and Hyunjin hugged me.

"Yn, just run away. We'll help you. No one will get to know about it, we'll take care of everything. You just run away".

Hyunjin said desperately. But I knew, that even if I wanted to run, i couldn't. I'm caged here.

"I can't"

I whispered.

"You can, just run away. You can't be here, Yn. You can't become his wife. You too know how dangerous he is. What if he kills you after getting what he want".

Hyunjin stated. But I was confident that at least he won't kill me. I don't know why I felt that way, but I hated to accept it. Does he really love me? Or is he just obsessed with me? These questions were ringing in my head. But I couldn't find any answer to those questions.

"Yn, are you okay?" Yeji asked bringing me to my senses. I nodded my head.
"You can still run aw-", "No I can't! Cause it's not just about me! It's about you! He'll kill you Yeji, please understand". I noticed the change in her expression when I said that. "That bastard is now blackmailing you using me? Is he even a human? Does he have no shame? I'll kill him right here!!"

She was hella mad! She has a short temper. And she wasn't lying when she said that she could kill him. She can if she wants. This is how much she loves me.

"Yeji, Yeji, Listen to me". I tried to calm her. I looked at Hyunjin, more like pleading to calm her down.

"Babe, babe. It's fine. Calm down. Let's listen to her first, yeah?"

He somehow calmed her and she looked at me. I took a deep breath before saying,

"Listen, I don't know what he wants from me. But I'm sure that he won't kill me. That guy is no fool. He is called Devil for a reason. If this time I try to run from him, he will really try to harm you guys. So please, understand. I'll take care here, yeah?"

They both nodded. We heard a knock on the door, a maid came in and said that it was time. She went out, I looked back at them and sighed. I hugged both of them for the last time now.

"Take care, Yn". I nodded. They both went out.

A maid came in and helped me wear my glass heels. My hear were open. I putted the veil on my face and a crown on my head. I was handed a white beautiful bouque.

Ice and Fire 🥀 | KTH fanfic जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें