12) Disease

"Enough of talking now, sweetheart. It's time to sleep. You are gonna live with me here, forever." *Smirk"

_______________________________________

TAEHYUNG POV:

She was lying on my bed, looking so peaceful. Her relaxed face was more beautiful.

"You're more peaceful when you are sleeping, sweetheart".

I said to her and Chuckled, knowing that I won't get any answer from her.
I was just staring at her, I don't know how much time passed by. Now she is finally with me, I'll never let her go.
Hoshi saw her too. I think he figured out that he can use her as my weakness by now.
I heard a knock on the door, I turned around and saw a maid standing there while looking at the floor with fear.

"What?" I asked her in my cold tone.
"S-sir, others are c-calling you d-down".
"Hmm, tell them I am coming".

She bowed and went. I turned my gaze back to her. I smiled and said

"I need to go now, I will be back soon".

I pecked her and exited the room.

AUTHOR POV:

He went down and saw that all the members were waiting for him.

TAEHYUNG: You all are back.

He said and sat on couch with them.

JIN: Did you bring Yn here?

TAEHYUNG: Naah! She came here by herself.

They all looked at him.

TAEHYUNG: I am not lying. After seeing the news, she came here by herself.

Suga scoffed.

JIN: We know that she came here by herself after seeing the news! Of course, why wouldn't she?! We are asking that is she here now?

TAEHYUNG: yeah, she is here.

RM: Where?

TAEHYUNG: In my bedroom. *Smirk*

HOSEOK: What? Did you do anything with her?

TAEHYUNG: *Scoff* Of course not Hyung! I love her, not her body! Do you not trust me?

SUGA: Taehyung we are not saying that. We trust you. We are just asking that how did she end up in your bedroom.

TAEHYUNG: She came here and conforted me. I just injected her so that she faints for some hours. I did not drug her. She is sleeping in my bedroom.

Everyone sighed.

RM: I am sure she blamed you for posting the pictures.

TAEHYUNG: Yeah, she did...

HOSEOK: Did you tell her that you didn't do it?

He shook his head.

JUNGKOOK: Why not, Hyung?

TAEHYUNG: Even if I would've said the truth, she wouldn't have believed me. I didn't wanted to sound fake by justifying myself.

Everyone nodded.

JIMIN: This is the silence before the storm.

JUNGKOOK: Yeah! It's going to be a disaster after she wakes up.

BANG!!
They heard a loud sound from the main door. They all turned there head and saw Yeji coming towards them with their bodyguards behind her trying to stop her.
They all stood up.