6) Her brother

TAE: SHE KNOWS THAT WE ARE MAFIAS.
_______________________________________

"WHAT!!??" Everyone asked at once.

TAE: Yes!! Y'all heard right. She knows that we are Mafias.

JIN: What? How?!

TAE: I don't know...
*He whispered*

SG: You don't know?!

TAE: Yess!! I don't!!

JM: Wait- What?! How? Kang Yn knows that we are Mafias?!

He just nodded.

JK: Since when?

TAE: I don't know. But by the way she talked to me, looked like she knew that we are Mafias from a long time.

JP: Woah!! This is getting complicated. What if she reveals that we are Mafias?

TAE: Why would she do that? If she wanted to do that, she would've done it a long time ago.

RM: Yeah right. Soo... Is she a.... Mafia too?

TAE: I thought so too, but she isn't. She told me she isn't a Mafia. But whatever it may be, I am sure she is more than just a Business women.

TAE: And I am telling y'all. No matter what, I am NOT gonna leave her. She is MINE, and she will be mine forever. Get that?

They all nodded.

End of Taehyung's POV.

ON THE OTHER HAND~
AUTHOR POV:

Yn and Yeji were sitting in a café. They were discussing about something, not 'Business'.

YG: So... Yn... I searched for your brother, but I found nothing special. But I found out that he was living with his mother for some years after that incident, but soon he shifted to another city. But we don't know where he is and where is your mother.

Yn sighed and drank a glass-full of water in one-go and laid her head back.

'why?'

She whispered.

Yeji looked at her sadly. Both of them have been searching for Yn's Mom and younger brother for almost 4 years now. But they can't find where they are.

Just because of a Damn incident a happy family was shattered!! She was 16!! She witnessed a murder infront of her eyes in such a young age.
She had to be separated from her family in such a young age. She was separated from her family when she needed them the most.

Yeji sighed and held her hand softly.

'Yn' she called out her name softly.
Yn looked at her. Her eyes were moist.

'w-why m-me..?'

Her voice cracked. Yeji couldn't see her like that. She stood up and grabbed Yn's hand and took her to washroom. As soon as they entered, she hugged Yn tightly. Yn hugged her back and hided her face in her crook and started sobbing. She hates crying infront of other people, but she knows that Yeji won't judge her. She never counts her as 'Other people'. She always had her back.
Yeji rubbed her back gently.

YJ: Shh, cry as much as you want. I am here for you. Remember that you are not gonna go through this alone, you're always gonna count on me.

Yeji knows too that Yn Hates crying infront of others, so she bought her in the washroom so she could feel Little comfortable.