11) Breaking news

"I think I found V's weakness *Smirk* ".

_________________________________________

YN POV:

Breaking news! Famous Business Tycoons, Kim Taehyung and Kang Yn are happen to be engaged and soon planning to get married! Confirmed by Kim Taehyung!!!

"WHAT THE HELL???!!"
I shouted.

_________________________________________

Flashback~

Next day after the party~
AUTHOR POV:

Taehyung was in his father's Mansion, as his father called him urgently saying that a mess has occurred. He was walking towards his father's study room.
He entered without knocking and his father didn't mind knowing how is son is.

MR.KIM: Son, we have to talk about something important. A mess has been created.

TAEHYUNG: What's wrong?

MR.KIM: First sit down.

Taehyung sat down.

MR.KIM: Listen to me carefully, and let me complete my words. Don't get angry. Okay?

TAEHYUNG: Depends on what's the matter about.

Taehyung said calmly. His father sighed. He knows that it's the silence before the storm.

MR.KIM: So... The thing is that... I think...

TAEHYUNG: You think?

Taehyung asked with a raised brow in his deep voice.

MR.KIM: I think that... You need to... To... Get, Married.

That's it! That's when Taehyung lost it! Taehyung stood up all of a sudden. His eyes were dark, his jaw was clenched. His hand was fisted, soo much that even his knuckles turned white.

TAEHYUNG: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING DAD?!

He shouted. Mr.kim wasn't shocked. He knows how his son is.

MR.KIM: Son listen to m-

TAEHYUNG: WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO HEAR?! I am telling you dad, I am NOT gonna marry just any girl like this! I am onl-

Before he could say any further, his dad threw some pictures on the table.
Taehyung stopped talking and looked at the photos. His eyes softened.
The pictures were of him and Yn from the party.

MR.KIM: Someone clicked your both's photos without you knowing! That person also made it public. Soon rumours are gonna spread. Look how close you both are in these photos. What were you both doing huh? Now what should I do? So just do as I say, Marry Kang Yn.

Taehyung looked unbothered. He was listening to what his father was saying, but he was looking at the photos of them with a small smile lingering on his lips.

He liked how close they both were in those photos. Some photos were of them dancing. He was holding her so close to him. And the way her hand was on his chest. How they both were looking in each other's eyes. Their both faces were so close that it looked like they were kissing each other. They both were looking like a so-in-love couple. Anyone could say that they both were a happy couple. But they are not.

He knows who did it.

MR.KIM: Just marry Kang Yn and-

TAEHYUNG: Fine!

Taehyung cut him off. His father was taken aback a little by how Taehyung easily agreed to marry her. But he felt relieved. If they both marry each other, then the rumours that have been spread will not cause any destruction plus they will be more benefitted this way.