14) Caged

"THERE'S NO ESCAPE NOW, PRINCESS. IT'S TIME TO GO BACK TO THE CASTLE".

_______________________________________

AUTHOR POV:

Yn clenched her eyes tight due to pain in her head and slowly opened her eyes just to be welcomed by an unknown ceiling. She cleared her vision and roamed her almond eyes around the room just to find herself in the same room where she was yesterday. She sighed and slowly got up, keeping her feet on the cold marble floor.
She stood up and suddenly the scenes of yesterday came into her mind. How she tricked the guards and ran away from the mansion. How he followed her. How it turned out to be a race between them. And how he eventually caught her and again caged her in his heavenly jail.

She clenched her jaw and spoke with gritted teeth-

"How I wish he hadn't caught me yesterday, I would've been in my office now. But this guy isn't ready to leave me yet".

She rolled her eyes.

The mansion was beautiful and luxurious indeed. But not like she hasn't seen these types of mansions before.
Anyone would be mesmerized by the beauty of this mansion. But she wasn't easy to be mesmerized. This mansion is located in the deep forest area where there are no other buildings, no neighbours.

Opening the window of the rooms would be like being welcomed by the green trees and silent areas.

How easy would it be for him to kill someone in here and no one would know. No one could hear the person's screams to come and help him.

She shrugged off her thoughts and tried to unlock the door. But it was locked now. She frowned, because yesterday it was unlocked and now it's locked. Right, he would've definitely locked it now that she ran away yesterday taking the advantage of the unlocked door.

She sighed and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

She came back and went to the closet room which was attached beside the bathroom, hoping that she would find some clothes for herself.

She entered inside just to be welcomed by the expensive Cologne of him. He was around her even when he was far from her. He was everywhere.

Everything there was shouting 'Expensive'. But it wasn't new to her. She also found some clothes for her to wear. She picked a very simple outfit. It's not like she is gonna live here forever, that's what she thought.
But she was wrong.

She wore her clothes.

'Cool' she thought.

She again tried to open the door

She again tried to open the door. But, her bad luck, it was locked. She cursed under her breath. She starts banging the door.

"Open the fucking door! Otherwise I am gonna break this god damn door!!"

_________________________________________

Meanwhile, Taehyung was in his office when his maids called him. They told him that she denied when they went to give her food, and that she was banging on the door.
He was supposed to be there after leaving her locked in the room. But instead he came to work. Who knew what if she ran away again.
He quickly went to his car and drove off.