4) Mysterious but Mine

YN POV:

I Came to my room and went to take a shower. After a good 30 mins shower I came out and changed in some comfortable clothes. I opened my laptop and started to search about
HIM.

(Not Taehyung. As I told y'all she is a mysterious women, you will get to know about HIM in next chapters).

But again, nothing special! I am looking for him for about 4 years now, but still can't find him. Even Yeji is working on it. Even after 4 years I still can't find him. Is he.....dead? NO!! It can't be! According to my research, he is still alive, and maybe.... He doesn't remember me...?
But I won't lose hope, I will keep finding him till I finally find him.

After 1 hour, I closed my laptop and drifted to sleep as I was really tired.

On the other hand~
TAEHYUNG POV:

I went to my mansion and took a shower, then I changed into my night clothes. Then I opened my laptop and started searching on..... Kang Yn. I can tell my assistant to do it, but I wanted to search about her myself.

About Yn:

Full name: KANG YN
Family: UNKNOWN
Age: 25
Birth place: SOUTH KOREA, INCHEON
Blood group: A+
Birth date: November 26, 1998

Blah, blah, blah.....

Well I think I know alot about her according to my deep research. But even after searching soo much, I still couldn't find anything about her family. Are they alive or dead?
Well Nevermind.

But... Why am I doing this?

Do I love her?

Maybe not.... Or maybe?

I don't know about love, but whenever I see her, her eyes.... They hold different types of emotions, I can easily read people's face and eyes. But her... Her eyes and face was something I couldn't read.
She was soo beautiful, yet mysterious.
I maybe selfish but.... I wanted her for myself.

I don't know why I am feeling like this, I never felt this type of emotions. I never wanted anyone to see my soft side nor I wanted anyone to be my weakness. But for her,,,, it's different. I wanted to hold her close to my heart. She seemed broken. I wanted to find her broken pieces and join them.
I wanted to have her. And I will have her. She will be mine soon. Only mine.

Next day~
AUTHOR POV:

Yn's outfit~

Taehyung's outfit~

The meeting was held in Yn's office so Taehyung was heading there.

After sometime everyone gathered in the huge meeting hall.

YN: Good morning everyone

YN: Good morning everyone. Thank you for gathering here today. It's the first meeting for our first project together. So let's get started.

TAEHYUNG POV:

She was looking very professional while explaining the project. Damn! Very hot!! I was listening the project too, but was lost in her beauty. Her hand movements, the way her lips were syncing. Her milky white skin. Her long brownish black her flowing through her face and her long fingers tucking them behind her ears. All these features of her were making me go crazy for her even more. I can't wait to make her mine, MY SWEETHEART.
Don't worry, soon you will be in my house, my room, my bed, my arms, only mine.

I came to my senses when my sweetheart asked me something.

YN POV:

YN: What do you think about it, Mr Kim?

I smirked.
I knew that he was staring at me the whole time, so I asked him.

He seemed shocked but soon smirked.

TAE: It seems perfect to me. I know that a professional like you won't have any bad ideas.

This time, I was the one who was shocked. He definitely knows how to escape a situation.

After sometimes:
The meeting was over and I was talking about something to my secretary. Just then Mr Kim came.

YN: Mr Kim, would you like to explore my company?
TAE: Sure.
YN: Hmm, Mingyu plea-
TAE: I think I would like it more if I explore it with you.
YN: Ahmm, sure! Let's go.

TAEHYUNG POV:

I wanted to be with her. 'Cause I had my own plans. I smirked. She was walking infront of me, showing me around. Then she came to her office room. I slowly locked the door. Which didn't go noticed by her.

YN: So, what else would you like to explore?

She turned around.

TAE: You

After saying this I quickly pinned her to the door and started kissing her. My one hand was on her waist and another was on her nape, pulling her closer to me.

She was shocked for a moment. But then she gave in and kissed me back. She kept her one hand on my chest and her another hand grabbed my hair, caressing them slowly.
Her lips tasted soo good, they tasted like strawberry, my favourite flavour.
I bit her lower lip for which she gasped, I took the chance pushed my tongue inside her mouth.

After a good one minute kiss, I pulled out seeing that she was out of breath. She slowly catched her breath and looked at me with her one eyebrow raised. I looked at her and smirked.
I was about to kiss her again but she stopped me by keeping her hand between my lips and her lips.

YN POV:

After kissing me for a good minute, he was trying to kiss me again, but I stopped him. He looked at me annoyed by my act.

TAE: what?
YN: what?
TAE: why did you stop me?
YN: Why are you kissing me?
TAE: Because I want to.
YN: What the hell!!
TAE: What sweetheart? Is it wrong to kiss someone you love?
YN: what do you mean?
TAE: I love you sweetheart
YN: Wtf!? Are you kidding me? But I don't love you.

He kind of seemed angry at me when I said that. His eyes became dark. He clenched his jaw.

TAE: I don't care! My love is enough for both of us, you have to accept me, otherwise I have my own ways to get you. You still don't know who I am and what I am capable of.

Is he kidding? I don't know him? He is the one who doesn't know me.

YN: *smirk* I don't know you? I think you are the one who doesn't know me?
TAE: *confused* what do you mean?
YN: *smirk* I know you very well...... Mr KTH.

================================

Thanks for reading ✨