CHAPTER - 34 I AM SORRY FOR HURTING YOU, ABHI!!

Happy Makar Sankranthi guysss!!! 

Abhimanyu and Anya stayed in each other's embrace compensating for the last one day. Abhimanyu pulled back once they heard Arav's screams, asking them to come fast. Anya chuckled and looked at him. Now that everything was over, she realised her bhaiyya didn't go to office. He didn't go the previous day as well. That warmed her heart to no extent. She know him to well to not understand that he stayed back for her. She promised to herself that she won't pull such stunts again. The man in front of her didn't deserve to go through all of that once again. She is going to learn from her mistakes and she is never going to repeat them. She made him sit on the bed while Abhimanyu looked at her confused. But his eyes closed in peace once she kissed her forehead. All he could feel was his mother's presence. A smile made its way to his lips. He opened his eyes and looked at his sister, who smiled back but spoke nothing. She knew her bhaiyya and bhaiyyu felt their mother's presence in her and Arav. She knew what soothed them. She knew they seeked her presence whenever they felt lost. They all knew about it but never spoke about it. It was one such precious secret which is known to everyone and is kept in their hearts, to protect it for life.

Anya shook her head, when Arav shouted again. The boy used his voice for nothing but singing and shouting! She looked at her bhaiyya - Now that I was denied my comfort for more than 24 hours, I am going to sit beside you and we all are watching my favourite movie. 

Abhimanyu raised his eyebrows - You want to wage a war now, Don't you?

Anya scoffed - Aapko pata hai uss idiot ne meri height shaming ki aaj subah? Sachi bata rahi hu bhaiyya... Kisi din maar khayega vo mere hath se! 

Abhimanyu shook his head - You want me to believe that you didn't already whack him as soon as those words left his mouth?

Anya gave a proud smile - Huh! That I did! 

Abhimanyu chuckled and got up. He draped an arm around her shoulder and looked down at her - Bol kaunsi movie dekhegi?

Anya flashed a wide smile and started walking with him - Anything that he don't want to watch!

Abhimanyu chided gently - Anu..

Anya pulled back and pouted - Aap uski side le rahe ho? Vaise tho use college jaana chahiye tha na? Ghar pe kya kar raha hai? Uski attendance kitna hai jaante ho aap? Sirf 95% hai!! Aise hi chalta raha na... 75 se neeche aajayega. Idiot tho vo hai hi. Fail bhi hojayega ab. Janab ke backlogs honge tab! He can't participate in singing competetions neither can he be a part of Basket ball team with more than 3 backlogs and also less than 75% attendace!

Abhimanyu - Bas bas bas Baba! Bas! 95% percent tho hai na uski attendance. It will not drop to 75% Anu. Just because you want to get back at him, Kuch bhi mat bolo! 

Anya crossed her hands - I used to have 100% attendance and yet, you used to think 100 times before letting me bunk! This is partiality bhaiyya!

Abhimanyu raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms as well - Acha ji!! I used to think 100 times before letting you bunk?? 

Anya nodded - Ofcourse!

He caught hold of her ear and twisted it - Try speaking truth this time Anu!!

Anya winced - Ok ok!! It was me who you used to think 100 times before bunking. Please chodo ab bhaiyya.

Abhimanyu let it go - Jab tak khaan na keechu, sach bolne ka man nahi karta na? 

Anya - Vo sab chodo aap bhaiyya. Hum aaj meri choice ke movie dekhenge!! 

Abhimanyu - Done!! Aaj hum teri choice ke hi movie dekhenge!