CHAPTER - 19 PROTECTED HER WITH HIS LIFE!!

I know you didn't finish the target but I couldn't stop myself from updating.

~Sathvika

Abhimanyu smiled when he saw Abhay walking in. He went to the guy and hugged him tightly. He owed his life to him. 

Abhay was surprised by the hug but hugged Abhimanyu back - Happy Birthday Abhimanyu!

Abhimanyu smiled and pulled back - Thank you Abhay. Thank you for coming. 

Abhay smiled but Abhimanyu could see the smile didn't reach his eyes. Akash and Omkara's faltered smiled were telling a story of its own. He looked back at Arjun whose eyes held a lot of pain. 

Abhimanyu moved to Arjun while Akshara walked to Abhay - Thank you for coming Abhay! 

Abhay smiled - Pleasure is mine Bhabhi! How is your health now? Any dizzy spells or something...

Akshara huffed - Turn the doctor off Abhay. I am absolutely fine. 

Abhay smiled - Good to hear Bhabhi. Phir bhi get the check up done. It has been an year.

Akshara scoffed - You really think these guys let me be without getting those tests done? 

Abhay chuckled. He always liked her. It didn't take much time for her to make her way into his heart. 

Abhimanyu dragged away Arjun to the lawn - Sab kuch teek hai Arjun?

Arjun sighed and shook his head - Kuch bhi teek nahi hai Abhi! Abhay came back. That is really a great news. But Om and Aki are not ready!! 

Abhimanyu hugged Arjun - Don't worry Arjun. Sab kuch teek hojayega. We didn't even expect him to come back but he did. Slowly everything will fall into the place.

Arjun pulled back and shook his head - Akash and Om are not ready to look past the fact that Abhay left the house leaving all of them behind. Abhay is guilty enough to not pacify them. Vo chup chap undono ka gussa seh raha hai. Om tho fir bhi stays in his limits. Akash gusse mein kuch bol deta hai yaar. The things which he shouldn't be saying. Which could hurt anyone deeply. Mujhe kuch samaj mein nahi aaraha hai. Aisa lag raha hai ki mera pariwar fir se bikar raha hai and I am feeling so helpless.

Tears rushed into Arjun's eyes. Abhimanyu hugged him protectively. His friend was very close to breaking point. He couldn't let that happen. Arjun can never break until Abhimanyu was alive.

Abhimanyu and Arjun sat down - How is Anika taking all these?

Arjun sadly - She is the one having worst effect. Par vo dikhati nahi hai! She always stays with that smile. 

Abhimanyu knew that. Singhania women never shows their vulnerabilities, atleast not infront of everyone.

Abhimanyu - Why don't you make them understand, Arjun?

Arjun helplessly - Kya samjhau mai unhe Abhi? 

Abhimanyu - Come on Arjun. Be the Arjun Oberoi you are. 

Arjun looked at him startled.

Abhimanyu - Lay the Law. I am sure Akash will never dare to cross you. You don't want to force the relationships, I get it but you can make sure they are not hurting each other. Tune pala hai Akash ko Arjun. Tera bacha hai. Tum samjhaoge tho samaj jayega. Love is not the problem Arjun. Love is never the problem. Aki and Om are just hurt. Abhay should also take a step forward. Years of hurt and pain can't be washed away in 6 months. It takes time. You just make sure they don't cross their limits. Rest you know how to handle your family.