CHAPTER - 7 BREAKING THE STUBBORNNESS

Everyone sat down for dinner and waited for Abhimanyu to join. They kept a chair beside Akshara empty for him while Arav sat on the other side to Akshara. He missed her soo much. He is not going to let her go. Not again. Not in this life. Even if she pushed away again.

Abhimanyu walked in with a hot half boil in a plate. His girl's favourite. She loved it like anything, especially if served hot. He sat beside her and kept the plate in front of her. He gave Arav a pointed look who nodded discretely. This communication was completely missed by Akshara.

Akshara looked at Abhimanyu. Her Abhi. After 3 months. He changed so much. His hair was not prim and proper. It was over grown. She never thought she would see a day when Abhimanyu is not prim and proper. To be honest, she thought he wouldn't look that good. But she is proved wrong terribly. He looked even more hot with that overgrown hair and beard. He looked a little more lean. He might have done more exercises in anger. His jawline became even more sharper. Not to mention, his aura, is still the same. Spreading love and warmth. Which gives a sense of security. 

She gasped when he turned his face to her. Those eyes. Those eyes were still the same. They were still looking at her with utmost love and concern. No accusations. No hurt. No hatred. Only love. HOW? Or may be she is hallucinating again?! 

Akshara came out of her thoughts when Arav nudged her. She looked at him. He smiled and brought the fork with Half boil to her mouth. She opened her mouth and had it. Her eyes teared up. How did he become so big in just 3 months. 

In the mean time Abhimanyu served a plate full of Chicken Fry with less rice as she is supposed to eat more protein atleast until surgery. He made sure everything is done according to her diet and taste. He is not ready to compromise with anything. Less spicy, less oil....

Abhimanyu made Akshara face him turning her chair once she had her half boil from Arav. Akshara was startled. Akshara's heart skipped a beat when Abhimanyu smiled. The smile which she craved for 3 months. Her eyes filled again. He is supposed to hate her and go away from her. She can't give him anything other than pain. 

Akshara swallowed the lump in her throat and spoke - Mai khud khaa sakti hu, Abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu's heart pinched when she addressed him as Abhimanyu but made himself smile for her. He brought the spoon close to her mouth and gestured her to open the mouth. 

Akshara could do nothing but following his orders. Those eyes dared her to disobey him. But she had to remind herself. They need to go away from her. She opened her mouth to retort but Abhimanyu stuffed the spoon into the mouth shutting her up. He didn't want her fighting at the dining table. She looked too weak.

Akshara glared him but ate the food. She closed her eyes to relish the food. It was awesome. Suddenly she felt more hungry. It was like she was compensating for all the 3 months of hunger.

Abhimanyu fed her gently until the plate is clean making her drink the fruit juice occasionally in between. All the while he looked at her more keenly. Nothing actually changed except for her physical features. The way she eats like a child when someone fed her. The way she glares when she is forced to eat. But what hurt him was the pace she was eating. It was like she didn't have food for days. 

Aryan's eyes watered. What he couldn't do all these months. Abhimanyu did it in the span of few hours. There was an aura around that man which screamed of love. Love that could make anyone melt. Akshara Singhania could be stubborn all she want but she will melt in front of Abhimanyu. Technically that should make him jealous but he strangely felt happy. His heart filled with warmth. Abhimanyu Birla would love his sister more than him. How could he not be  happy? 

Everyone sat down in the living room after they had food. And Akshara had her medicines. Akshara looked at Abhimanyu. Everyone spoke to her. But Abhimanyu didn't even utter a word. Not even while giving her medicines. He just gave her a look and she obeyed instantly. Like her brain was designed to do that. She wanted to hear his voice before she could confront him. She wanted to hear her name from him. But it looked like a distant dream.