CHAPTER - 33 ONE LAST TALK!!

Abhimanyu walked into Anya's room only to find the room empty. He frowned. Where did she go? He decided to check on Ajay once. He hoped Ajay also took a day off as Gauri was back now. 

His brother is way too particular about the hospital and it's administration. He trusted no one but himself earlier. But Gauri changed things for him. She is as particular and sincere as him. He saw his brother trusting Gauri with the hospital and the very same reason why all of them trusted her with their Omkara. It is so very rare Ajay offers his trust and friendship that when he does, it is too hard for them to stick on their doubts about a person. Unlike all of them, Ajay Birla just believes in the vibe and positivity around a person. It is not hard for him to make friends. He is just too cautious to make friends. But once he gets along, there is no stopping him. His instincts never wronged him until now. Abhimanyu hoped it would never wrong his brother. 

With these thoughts going in his mind, Abhimanyu stepped into Ajay's room, only to find a gloomy Anya sitting on the bed while Ajay was getting ready for Hospital. He felt a gloom surrounding his face too. Why did his brother have to go to hospital every day?! He was about to ask Ajay the same but stopped as Anya did the honors.

Anya - Har roz kyu jana hai aapko Hospital Bhaiyyu?? Please chutti lelo na. Gauri Bhabhi hai na vaha pe. Aap ne hi kaha na ki aaj emergency bhi nahi hai!! Please take a day off today.

Ajay sighed and looked at Anya through mirror. Both of them are yet to acknowledge Abhimanyu's presence. 

Ajay - Bacha, Emergency nahi hai par appointments hai na. These are booked in very advamce bacha. Cancel mai kar sakta hu. But they don't stay in Udaipur, Anu. Sirf mere liye Udaipur aaye hai. I can't leave them like that. Hai na?

Abhimanyu leaned against the door frame to see what would happen, making himself comfortable.

Anya sighed and pouted. She was feeling really low. She is going to stay alone now and she is so not looking forward to it. She hoped atleast her bhaiyya talked to her. That would put her in good spirits, atleast.

Ajay turned around and pulled her closer - Aisi chehra mat bana. I will be back home by lunch. I will take a day off tomorrow if there are no emergencies. Please half day adjust karle Anu. 

He pulled back and squished her cheeks - Tu meri achi bachi hai na. Bhaiyyu ke liye just half day adjust karle. Please Please Please...

He mirrored her expression and Anya found him too cute that she laughed softly and nodded - Done! But only Half day aa. Not a minute more than that. If I don't find you in home by afternoon, Dr. Ajay Birla, You won't like the consequences. Clear?

Abhimanyu raised his eyebrows, amused. He didn't know his sister imitated him behind his back. 

Ajay narrowed his eyes and looked at Anya's pointed index finger before looking back at her - Ye kuch zyada nahi hogaya??

Anya glared him down and firmed her voice, trying to sound as stern as Abhimanyu - Is that Clear??

Ajay folded his hands - Jee Bhaiyya, Bilkul!

Ajay and Anya shared a look and laughed out loudly, giving a high-five to each other. 

Arav, who came just after Abhimanyu, stopped like him to see what his bhaiyya was seeing, and what he saw made him laugh out loud. Ajay and Anya looked at the door only to find their bhaiyya glaring them and Arav laughing so loud that Ajay feared his lungs would burst.

Ajay and Anya gulped and looked down. Abhimanyu hid his smile that was threatening to come out. He definitely couldn't give them the impression that he enjoyed their act more than they did.