CHAPTER - 11 HEAR ME OUT!!!

Abhimanyu glared the boy who was sleeping caring nothing about the world around him. When he tried to wake him, the boy caught his hand and pulled him down on the bed using his hand as his pillow. It has been good 15 minutes, he was trying to wake the Prince being gentle and loving but looks like the Prince is in the mood of tantrums.

Abhimanyu sighed. He knew what his child was trying to do. The three months Akshara left them, the boy has become mature over night. He didn't bother anyone, not even once. He feared if Akshara took away his child's innocence and happiness as well while leaving but he was glad the brat was back in Udaipur. He was really missing his Arav.

Abhimanyu caressed Arav's face - Aru, Bacha, Get up. It is 8 in the morning beta. Get up.

Arav turned to the other side not leaving Abhimanyu's hand and mumbled - Sone do na bhaiyya.

Abhimanyu closed his eyes and prayed for patience. He really didn't want to scold the boy early in the morning. Abhimanyu - Breakfast is ready, Aru. Everyone is waiting for you downstairs, bacha. Get up.

Arav shook his head and snuggled more into the hand - Please bhaiyya...

Abhimanyu sighed. He knew Arav wouldn't get up until he firmed his voice. But he didn't want to do that. He simply shook his head and joined him in the bed pulling the boy into his embrace who turned back and snuggled into Abhimanyu seeking warmth and drifted into sleep caring nothing. Abhimanyu chuckled when he heard Arav's soft snores almost immediately. He closed his eyes while his hands gently caressed Arav's hair. Abhimanyu drifted into sleep holding Arav. He was tired for no reason. Giving Akshara his infamous silent treatment was affecting him more than her.

Everyone were waiting for Abhimanyu and Arav at breakfast table.

Aryan - Kaha reh gaye ye dono?

Anya got up - Mai jake dekhti hu. Ye Arav bhi na..

Akshara got up - Mai dekhti hu, tum bhaito. Tum gayi tho, subah subah use daantlogi. Sit.

Akshara moved up not giving Anya any chance to retort. She went to Abhimanyu's room knowing very well the boy always ended up in his bhaiyya's room.

Akshara's heart was filled with warmth as soon as she saw her Abhi and her child sleeping peacefully. She didn't want to disturb their sleep. She turned to go back but decided against it and went to the Abhimanyu's side where still a person can fit.

She slowly lifted his hand careful enough not to disturb his sleep and joined him in the bed. Arav was on deep sleep. She caressed the boy's face and looked at her Abhi whose face was peaceful. She got up a bit and kissed his cheek. And then drifted into sleep snuggling into him on the other side.

Abhimanyu who sensed Akshara's presence as soon as she touched him didn't move. He wanted to see what she would do. A smile graced his lips when she snuggled into him keeping her head on his chest. He pulled her closer and drifted back into sleep with his child on one side and his love on the other side.

Ajay looked at stairs - Ab bhabhi kaha reh gayi?

Anya got up and went up stairs. It has been good 10 minutes her bhabhi went up. What are the trio upto?

This time Aryan and Ajay followed her to see what were the trio doing upstairs.

Anya stopped dead in her tracks when she saw the scene. Her eyes misted. She didn't know why but she felt good looking at them that way. They looked like a mother and a father with their child. A nuclear family with a single child looked like this maybe. She frowned. But they were not a nuclear family. She was also her bhaiyya's child. She joined Arav from the other side and snuggled into them. It felt good. She closed her eyes and drifted offff....