CHAPTER - 3 PUSHING AWAY!!

It has been 7 days. Nothing changed for Abhira but Abhimanyu was back to himself. He was following his routine.

Abhimanyu Birla, Bhaiyya of Anya, Ajay and Arav was back. He got up early in the morning. He jogged with Anya. He made breakfast for everyone. He was talking to Arav like he does. He was waiting for Ajay to comeback in the night just like he did before 8 months.

But few things were constant. Abhimanyu recalling Akshara every now and then. Him going to park and sit there for half an hour in a silly hope that Akshara might come to him that day. He was trying to show he was moving on. But neither he was moving on nor he had intentions to move on. True. He did not want to move on from Akshara. Akshara was the most beautiful thing that happened to him after his children. He neither wanted to hate her nor forget her. No, scratch that. He just couldn't forget her and hate her. It was not his cup of tea. That was his Akshara. He can never hate her.

Then why was he trying to show he was moving on?

Because 3 more lives and their happiness depended on his happiness. He was not on his own to sit in a room and grieve. He doesn't have that luxury. He couldn't be selfish. And Abhimanyu Birla knew how to put his child's needs before him. Arav was just 18. He didn't deserve to see his brother going through a heart break. Anya was growing up on him. She was trying to handle both Ajay and Arav since last 2 and half months. She didn't have to do that, he was still alive. Anya should concentrate on her career and enjoy her life to the fullest. Ajay has become very very silent. Akshara's loss was very big for him. Not only he gave her his friendship but he also loved her like a mother. No one actually knew it. But he saw. Ajay with Akshara was the Ajay when Manjari was alive. Ajay was blooming under her care. Now, he was becoming just like he became after their mother's death which he couldn't afford neither he would be able to see it.

His family was breaking from inside which he couldn't let happen. So, he need to act like he forgot what happened. And he was doing it.

Abhimanyu was sitting on the bench in park after his jog with Anya. He closed his eyes and leaed back with his neckband earphones blocking out the whole noise.

He couldn't help but go back in memories. The day all this happened. The day Akshara broke their hearts........and hers too.

Abhimanyu Birla and Akshara Singhania are going to get married. All the news channels were making it a big deal. It was for them to be honest. Princess of Udaipur who stayed under the shadows for almost all her life and the most eligible bachelor Abhimanyu Birla, a very private but a ruthless businessman are getting married!!! It was like a Beast getting married to a beauty. Akshara Singhania was an epitome of kindness and gentleness. Abhimanyu Birla was known for his ruthlessness in business. They didn't know how they both are getting married? They didn't even know if it was an arranged or a loved marriage!!

Ever since, Aryan announced about Abhimanyu and Akshara's wedding, they were all over the media. No official dates were announced.

Aryan just wanted the world know that his sister was taken. And Abhimanyu didn't want any rumors to come out before they did anything official. Because he couldn't bear a single scratch on Akshara's image or reputation. She was just not an ordinary girl. She was the princess of Udaipur. She should always walk with her head held high. Not that rumors would make Akshara bend, but he just didn't want that. He didn't want to go to jail on murder charges.

Aryan and Abhimanyu decided to fix the engagement dates. There were 2 dates. 1 in 7 days and another after 6 months. It was so obvious that the couple opted for the nearest one.

Aryan - Tumare dad nahi aayenge Abhimanyu?

All the Birla sibling's faces fell. The mention of mere name of their father dampened Ajay's mood. Anya and Arav were tensed, not because of their father but anticipating their bhaiyyu's reaction.