CHAPTER - 13 GOOD NEWS!!

I am glad you all loved the previous chapter. I enjoyed writing it too. A light hearted one after a really long time. 

Am I the only one who finds everything other than studies interesting during exams? I don't know why but I get the mood to write only during exams.

~Sathvika

Abhimanyu stared at Arav who was looking anywhere but him.

Arav didn't dare to meet Abhimanyu's eyes. He found the furniture and architecture of the study more interesting. How it had contrast colours. How the book shelves are still empty considering Aryan got their playroom renovated for Abhimanyu. He also counted that there are 3 windows in the study. 1 Window gave a direct view to the Lake and the other one to the lawn and he didn't know about the 3rd one because it is closed. He also saw how 2 butterflies were mating each other in the air flying from one window to the other. They looked so passionate. He wondered if theirs was love marriage. He frowned if the concept to marriages exist for them. 

Abhimanyu patiently waited until Arav looked ta him but he also know, if given time, the boy would take whole day. Anything to escape this session!

Abhimanyu - Can you look at me, Arav?

Arav got startled out of his fascinating theories on insects and their marriages when Abhimanyu finally broke the silence. 

Arav looked at Abhimanyu and gulped as he was staring intensely. Not that those eyes were scary or anything but he just gets scared. He himself didn't know why and he is also sure he would never know.

Abhimanyu - Hand me your phone!

Arav pouted and shook his head like a child - Nahi dunga mai. Ye nahi bhaiyya! Kuch aur please!

Abhimanyu - I said hand me your phone, Arav!

Arav sulked but gave the phone. Not like he had another option.

Abhimanyu knew the reasons why the boy is not able to sleep in the nights and had to resort to playing games in the phone. 

Abhimanyu gently took Arav's hands and looked at the boy - Akshara ko kuch nahi hoga bacha. She will live a long and healthy life. 

Arav looked away to blink back his tears. His bhaiyya always knew what he felt.

Abhimanyu made the boy look at him - Agar raat mein neend nahi aarahi thi tho mere paas aajata! Phone mein khelne ki kya zarurat hai?

Arav looked down. His bhaiyya was already tensed regarding bhabhi's health. He didn't want his bhaiyya to get more tensed with his problems.

Abhimanyu - Aru, tu tho har choti badi cheez ke liye mere paas aata tha na bacha? Ab kya hogaya? 

Tears spilled over Arav's eyes and he hugged his bhaiyya tightly - Mai aapko pareshaan nahi karna chata tha.....Ouch!

Arav winced when Abhimanyu pulled him back and whacked him hard. Abhimanyu - Ab pareshan nahi hu mai?

Arav looked away. Abhimanyu - Look at me!

Arav looked back immediately. That tone demanded obedience. 

Abhimanyu - You not discussing your problems with me makes me more tensed and worried, Arav! 

Arav flinched and looked down.

Abhimanyu sighed and gentled his voice. He couldn't even raise his voice without anyone flinching or looking down!!