CHAPTER - 6 STAYING STRONG!!

Abhimanyu walked down after he composed himself. He too deep breaths. He need to be calm. Only then, his siblings will be able to be calm. Moreover, Akshara needed them to be strong. Calm down Abhimanyu. Calm down. His Akshara is just fighting against cancer. She fought with many people all her life for good. She will fight with that cancer very easily. He had nothing to worry about. She will live. She has to live. She will have a very long life. So many people are dependent on her. Not only their family, to be honest, whole Udaipur is dependent on her. She is the princess of Udaipur. She managed many sectors secretly with Aryan. No one actually knows about it. Akshara is the only reason why Aryan is able to manage both business and politics. Because Akshara helped him in both. Moreover, he trusted his Mahadev. His Mahadev wouldn't let anything happen to his Akshara. These are just testing times. He had nothing to worry. He need to be strong. For everyone. 

Everyone looked up when Abhimanyu came down. His eyes shining with hope. Abhimanyu looked at Aryan - Prabha is calling you.

Aryan nodded and went to him. He spoke gently - Tum theek ho, Abhimanyu?

Abhimanyu nodded his head. Aryan walked away. He knew Abhimanyu was not fine and he didn't even expect him to be fine. They were all fine as much as they could be.

Abhimanyu went to Arav - Teek hai bacha?

Arav nodded and hugged him tight. He had to force himself not to cry. But Abhimanyu knew his child inside out - Tere bhabhi kuch nahi hoga bacha. Hum sab hai na. Use kuch hone nahi denge. Hmm?

Arav nodded not ready to pull back from Abhimanyu. Abhimanyu let him stay until he was ready. Arav pulled back after sometime - Mai bhabhi se ek baar mil lu?

Abhimanyu - Pehle Aryan use bata de. Uske baad you can go meet her.

Arav nodded. He looked around for Ajay. Anya - He went out for a video call. Kuch assistance chahiye unki surgery mein.

Abhimanyu nodded. He looked at Anika. She looked broken. He understood her. He went to her. Akash moved away and went to Arav. Anika looked at Abhimanyu sadly. Anya moved away with Arav and Akash. Both didn't have anything since hours. She took them away to make them eat something. Fruits should do.

Abhimanyu sat beside Anika and gently took her hand. Abhimanyu - Arjun ko bataya?

Anika nodded her head. Akash informed him. Abhimanyu - Kuch nahi hoga humari Akshara ko Anika. Stay strong.

Anika broke down in tears. She couldn't stop herself. Abhimanyu gently took her in his arms. She was like Anya to him. Abhimanyu - Rona nahi hai Anika. 

Anika crying - How did I not know Abhi? How did I let my hurt cloud my judgement. Mera dil kehta raha ki kuch gadbad hai. But I chose to ignore. I should have been there for her Abhi. She need not have to fight alone Abhi. I should have atleast be there for bhaiyya. Bhaiyya ne sab kuch akele kaise sambhala hoga? Akshu unke liye sab kuch hai Abhi. Bachpan mein Akshu ko thodi si chot nahi lagi, vo pura ghar ko apne sar pe uthathe the. I should have been there for him Abhi. Mai unko chod ke chali gayi. Isliye bagwaan mujhe itni badi saza de rahe hai. 

Abhimanyu - Kaisi baate kar rahe ho Anika. Calm down please. This is not the time to grieve about our mistakes, Ani. Vahi galti baar baar kar rahi ho tum. Just come out of that guilt and hurt Anika. Its time you take your responsibilities. 

Anika looked at him startled. Abhimanyu - Aur galti sirf tumari nahi hai. Jitni galti hum ki hai na, Utni galti Akshara ki bhi hai. Family is not something she thought she could leave. She tried to protect us from the hurt. End mein hum sab hurt hi hue na Anika? Let her just get up.