Chapter Twenty Five.

Start from the beginning

"Yes you are. The most handsome man I've ever seen and Jinjin, I called you mother not because you're not a man but because we're blind without you. You take care of us and keep us all together, my sweetheart. If you didn't take the decision to nurture me and raise me then I would still be out there somewhere on the streets. You do a lot for me-us-hence, you deserve every little appreciation and as for the term, I don't know about others but you're no less than a mother to me." Taehyung explained with a smile as Jin felt speechless. He hates it when Taetae calls him mother jokingly but today strangely, he loved the term.

Jin felt his mouth open and close just like a goldfish. He wanted to say a lot of things yet at this point he felt his words die down in his throat. He felt his own emotions overwhelming. If only he didn't misunderstand the whole situation and do what he did then maybe his most adored person would be happy too now.

That's what he thought but he didn't know that whatever happened was inevitable. Feelings can't be hidden forever and the truth would be revealed someday or the other and this situation would come up eventually. Yes, what Jin did may have made the situation come up a little faster.

"Now for Hoba, I may meet you in the evening because Jackie is suddenly interested in dancing but he is too nervous to go alone. I'll meet you when I drag him there." Taehyung said as Hobi nodded his head. He smiled yet felt difficult to look into his eyes.

"And this is for all of you, this is none of your fault so stop feeling like you have stabbed my mother-in-law okay? I can't eat while my favourite people in the world are looking like small kicked puppies." Taehyung said and took a sip of his strawberry milk.

They were tongue-tied and even though they felt their guilt doubled right at this moment, they nodded their heads in agreement. They didn't want to hurt their favourite person in the world anymore. They've done that enough already.

They finally decided that they're gonna mope around later on but for now they can act like they're okay and not falling apart due to their guilt. They finally started smiling and laughing a little when suddenly the tense atmosphere returned in ten folds. And why wouldn't it? Afterall, Jeon Jeongguk just entered the dining hall.

Taehyung felt his presence, like honestly, wouldn't he? He could tell even if his Boba was even kilometres away from him. Yet today, for the very first time, his love lost to his self respect as he didn't even spare his love a glance.

Jeongguk wordlessly sat down at the crown of the table and served himself his own food. This oddly felt like the first day when Taetae entered this household.

"What's everyone's agenda today?" Jeongguk questioned, his tone gave out that this is their sajangnim talking so everyone had to oblige except one who felt shivers run down his spine because why the fuck was the sajangnim mode of Jeongguk was so fucking hot?

Taehyung didn't even look at him yet the voice itself made him dive into thoughts that wouldn't be anything else rather than hearing the same voice withering with messy and whimpering moans leaving his pink, plump lips when Taehyung leaves trails of kisses down his flowery skin or when he is thr-fuck. Taehyung stopped his wild thoughts and closed his eyes tightly. This. This has to stop. This is exactly why Jeongguk thinks so low of him. Because even though Taehyung thinks of loving his Boba, he'll only be misunderstood because where his own love didn't understand him, how does he expect others to understand.

A mocking chuckle slipped past his lips mistakenly as the entire table fell silent suddenly and Taehyung understood.

"Sorry, sorry, you guys continue. I just remembered something funny that Jaejae was telling me yesterday. Anyway, you guys continue whatever boring you're talking about which I don't even understand, I have finished eating so I will leave, I don't want to be late." Taehyung stood up and pecked his Jiji first on his forehead and then did the same with his Jinjin.