Something causal but cute

He admired his body in the mirror and he was definitely liking what he saw. These jeans were his favourite because they made him bum look perky and gave the illusion of a small waist. The cropped jumper was also cute, he loved the look. He sprayed himself with a musky vanilla scent and put on white socks.

He then went back to the bathroom and heated his curling iron, he didn't curl his hair often, but when he did he was in love. Taehyung didn't struggle too much with his self esteem, he knew he was pretty. But it's just nice when someone can remind him.

He spent around 20 minutes on his hair, to which he resulted in bouncy curls that he brushed out a little, he then started on his makeup.

Taehyung was a blush connoisseur. He knew the amount that would make his features pop. He applied just the right amount of mascara on his long, luscious lashes and he made sure to add some pinkish lip tint. A cheap one of course and he topped that with a little clear lip gloss.

There his makeup was done and he added his fake, gold earrings as the final touch. He was finally ready and he looked amazing.

He went back into his room to pack his bag, he had his phone, chewing gum, his keys, lipgloss and spare underwear for Juwon— the boy had a habit of not using other people's toilets.

The time was now 5:22 and Taehyung panicked again, he looked at himself numerous of times checking that he looked nice and decided to add a little more blush.

"Okay, I'm ready." He told himself in a little huff.

Jungkook's pov

I was downstairs waiting for at least ten minutes, I couldn't bring myself to ring the doorbell, I was nervous. I didn't know why, but I was anticipating his look. I knew he would look nice but my heart was beating rapidly and I couldn't stop it.

After more minutes of talking to myself I finally stepped out the car and rang the doorbell. Taehyung answered almost instantly, "We're coming!" Was all that was heard and I went to sit back in my car.

Authors pov

Taehyung and Juwon headed down the stairs, until they got to the main door to which they opened, they looked around for Jungkook's car and a honk emitted.

They locked eyes on the car and came walking towards it. Jungkook was gobsmacked.

"Wow," He gasped lightly, admiring Taehyung. The way he walked, the way his jeans hugged his body, his hair his lips, everything was shocking about him.

"Hey Jungkook," Taehyung smiled, opening the car door. Jungkook stared at the boy a little before responding. "Hi Taehyung, you look amazing." Jungkook complimented, admiring the boy even more now that he was closer.

"Thank you so much, you look very handsome yourself." Taehyung replied with a sunlit smile. Jungkook was wearing a green turtleneck with black jeans. He had a gold chain on and his piercings were all prominent, even the lip one that Taehyung had never noticed before.

"I love your lip piercing, it's cute." Taehyung said as he went to put on his seat belt.

"Hi Jungkook!" Juwon screamed before Jungkook could reply to Taehyung. "Hey Juwon, how are you?" Jungkook asked, looking back at the boy who sat on the backseat. "I'm very good, and very hungry." He answered, Taehyung laughing at his precious son.

"Well that's good because we're going to my house to eat!" Jungkook said playfully, adjusting his seat by the dial at the front.

"Right... are we ready to go?" Jungkook asked once more and Taehyung nodded.

"Oh wait, his seatbelt—" Taehyung abruptly said, taking his one off and bending over the seat to do Juwon's seatbelt.

Jungkook couldn't speak, he was greeted with a whole lot of ass in his face. Taehyung's scent also overcoming his nose as he made abrupt movements. "Juwon, you need to learn how to put your seatbelt on." Taehyung spoke before sitting down again. He noticed Jungkook's glare but spoke nothing of it, his cheeks heated up but the blush was covering that.

"I'm over here buddy." Taehyung giggled, Jungkook clearing his throat. "My bad," he muttered, putting his seatbelt on aswell. "It's okay, it always comes as a shock to everyone." Taehyung admitted, Jungkook giving him a look, "Well it most definitely shocked me." Jungkook answered, pushing the handbrake down and starting off.

The sexual tension between the two from then was wild.