"That's all it took?" Jogo commented, arrogance laced into the way he talked. "I took a look for myself, and it was just an overestimation by the weak. That human was just as fragile as the rest. He wasn't living a life of truth. It's all so nauseatingly repulsive." He turned around, and started walking away. "I'm going to go spread real strength, the truth, through death."

"We just went over this a moment ago." Gojo called out light heartedly, dusting off his uniform with a frown. "Can't you even learn? Ugh, this smoke..."

Jogo swiveled around, his gaze growing increasingly hostile as he did so. It was obvious that he took offense to the insults that Gojo was hurling in his direction. But, he was also bewildered by the circumstances. Hadn't he struck him across the face and the back of the head? "What's the meaning of this?"

Noticing the curse's frustration, Gojo explained. A grin tore across his face at the look Jogo gave him. "To put it simply, you didn't hit me."

"Impossible. That wasn't like before." Smoke curled out from Jogo's head, puffing a little Gojo's words. "I know I touched you and killed you."

With the same smile, Gojo elaborated further. "You touched the 'Infinity' that exists between you and me." 

Jogo hummed in confusion. 

"I'll show you." Gojo raised his hand and shook it in an innocent manner, as if he were a kid. He teased Jogo as the curse just stared at him. "Put your hand out. Come on, come on."

When Jogo still didn't move, Gojo kept going. "Come on, come on, come on." 

'No hostility? I guess I'll see what it's about.' After giving it some thought for a moment, Jogo promptly put his hand on top of Gojo's, causing the former to let out an audible gasp. It was nothing at all like what he had imagined in his head. There was a gap between his and Gojo's, comparable to the separation that occurred when two magnets with the same polarity resisted each other. It seemed as though Jogo was being held back by an invisible shield, and it was impossible to push any further.

"See?"

'I can't touch him?' Jogo thought.

"You're not exactly stopped, but the closer you get, the slower you go. So, what now?" Gojo slowly wrapped his fingers around Jogo's, who was spluttering in anger. "We could just shake hands like this, you know." 

"I refuse." As he growled out his response, Jogo's face contorted into an expression of utter disgust. 

Gojo smirked slyly, as if he were a school boy ready to flirt his way into a girl's heart. "Don't be shy, now. You're making me embarrassed, too."

"Damn you!" Jogo roared out, ready to attempt to kill Gojo once more. But he was too slow, and Gojo rapidly hammered Jogo in the stomach. The blow was so strong that it caused Jogo to throw up blood in a purple color. While he was being lifted into the air, his body contorted in pain; however, he was unable to escape since Gojo was still holding onto him. 

'He's fast!' Jogo thought, head rearing back in pain. 'It's not just a blow strengthened by cursed energy! What is this?! I don't get it! I have to know!' The blood spit out by Jogo didn't land on Gojo, blocked by infinity. 

Copying Jogo's words from earlier, Gojo unleashed another series of attacks, each one more destructive than the last. "There's still more!"
Gojo twisted his body and drove his leg into Jogo's side, which caused the latter to be hurled into the air away from Gojo but still near. He flew backwards, the curse screaming as he did so.