𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

Start from the beginning

faye sighed, she hated knowing her best friend was in danger.

"well, it looks like we've got our work cut out for us. a frontal assault is suicide. a covert strike upgrades our odds, but not by much." silva explained. "and we'll be fighting friends which is a headfuck. we've got non-lethal weapons should you want them. once we neutralize the threat, the blood witches will be easy to clear. then we free the fairies."

"bloom and i will go after sebastian." faye told them, after receiving a nod from bloom.

"let's gear up." silva told them. "faye, bloom. are you sure you're up for doing this?" he asked. "it's okay to say no."

faye sighed. "i mean, is it though? even before he broke into the school, bloom and i are the only ones powerful enough to stop him."

"he wants the dragon flame." bloom spoke, her arms crossed over her chest. "he said if i gave it to him, he wouldn't have to steal magic from fairies."

"yes, but then he'd have the dragon flame. he's done all this without it. imagine what he could do with it." silva told the fire fairy. "if anyone should have that power, it should be you. the same goes for you, faye." 

"we know, dad." faye smiled. "me and bloom have to fight."

"no. we have to fight." silva corrected her.

bloom looked behind silva at the other specialists. "i haven't seen sky. who did he ride with?" she asked. 

"when you were both placed in stasis. he tried to get you both out. he landed himself in confinement." silva told the girls. 

"wait. is he in the school?" bloom asked in a panic.

"yes, but before you go nuclear, sky is resourceful. trust me. he'll be fine." silva calmed the girl down.

...

bloom and faye returned to the house. faye said she would see riv and her dad soon, she hoped she didn't lie to them. 

"we can't just sit here and do nothing while you both go in there and take on sebastian." aisha scolded the two girls.

"it's my dad's plan. not ours." faye defended her and bloom.

"what if you set someone on fire?" aisha asked bloom, then looked at faye. "or if you i don't know electrocute someone to death?"

 "if i was there, i could put them out." bloom said.

"yeah... i have no defense for that one." faye awkwardly smiled.

"well, we'll be in the graveyard, waiting for everyone to clear out."

"you'll need a medic." terra told them. 

"riv is gonna handle battlefield triage." faye stated. "much to my disapproval." she then muttered. "and then anybody badly injured will come back here for you to treat them."

"okay, well there's the obvious part where i make you invisible so you can both sneak inside." stella addressed.  

"while scrapers steal your magic?" bloom questioned.

"what and they won't steal yours?"

"no, we'll be transforming. we will be faster and stronger." bloom replied.

"dowling taught us all how to transform. we draw on all of our emotions. positive and negative." aisha spoke up. 

"and have you?" faye asked, her arms crossed over her chest. "any of you?"

"we haven't tried. we can try." terra replied sadly.

"and if it doesn't work, we could lose you all. i'm sorry i don't wanna risk it." faye shrugged. 

"and we really don't have time for that right now." bloom added on.

"you both don't have to do this alone." aisha softly told the two.

"yes, we do. cause none of you have this." bloom made the dragon flame appear in her hand. "and none of you have ancestral magic either. mine and faye's magic is the only thing that will take sebastian down." she told them. "look, i love you all. i do. i just, i..." bloom trailed off, she looked faint and she had to use the table to stand herself up.

"bloom?" faye asked.

"are you okay?" 

suddenly, she began to fall to the floor, but faye caught her before she hit her head.

"bloom?!" faye shouted.

silva ran into the house. "what happened?"

"she passed out." aisha told him.

faye helped bloom sit up. "i think i probably just... i need some water."

terra quickly went to grab bloom some water.

"let's get her up." silva helped pick the girl up from the floor. "up you get." he then pulled out a chair for her to sit down on.

"i'm fine. i'm ready to go." bloom breathed out, looking up at faye and silva. 

"are you sure?" faye asked. "i could probably do this alone."

"not a chance." silva turned to his daughter. "bloom, are you sure you're okay?" 

"yes. mm-hmm." 

silva sighed. "we won't need you both until we clear the controlled specialists, so sit tight."

"i'll come with you." faye told him.

"no. it isn't safe right now."

"i think you forget i trained to be a specialist my whole life. i may be a fairy, but i've always been a specialist. you need me." faye spoke confidently.

silva stared at his daughter for a few moments. "your mother will kill me. i'm already putting you in enough danger."

"and i can handle myself, i have proven this plenty of times. i'm sure she knows it too."