𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚

faye sat with musa, and riven ended up joining to two after a while.

"oi, move out the way." one of the specialists shouted as a group of them ran past faye, riven, and musa.

"oh, fuck off, craig." riven said to him.

faye smiled as she used her magic to knock the boy over, getting a laugh out of musa and the group of specialists in front.

"they hate us don't they?" musa asked.

"probably." faye softly laughed.

"no, of course, they do, we are sitting in the middle of the track, it's obnoxious." riven nudged faye's shoulder.

faye watched musa's face change into something she didn't recognize. "what's up?" she asked.

musa couldn't control her smile. "it's just that i can see that they hate us, but you guys have no idea how nice it is that i can't hear it."

musa picked up her phone after getting a text. "terra is on her way back."

the three stayed silent for a while until terra came up behind them. "ready for extraction?" she asked. "we'd better hurry. got a bit of a situation with bloom."

...

faye had said her goodbyes to riven, feeling bad that she hadn't seen him much. bloom had gone to the first world to meet sebastian so she could ask him how musa could get her magic back, and now, she wasn't responding.

faye, aisha, flora, and stella were in rosalind's office, standing in front of the evil bitch.

"they're somewhere in the first world, i just don't know where." aisha said, beyond stressed.

"and what would you like me to do?" rosalind asked as if the answer wasn't obvious.

"find her." faye said in a 'duh' tone of voice, already irritated by the woman.

"and stop her, maybe." stella added.

"probably a bit late for that, dont you think?" rosalind asked, her voice calm like her most prized possession wasn't in danger.

flora stepped forward. "well, we have to try. if she loses her temper, she could-"

"she'll kill him. yes." rosalind interrupted. "and the otherworld would be a better place."

aisha's face turned into a snarl. "you want her to lose control."

"did you really think beatrix could take something from my office without my knowing?" rosalind asked the girls speaking to them like they were idiots. "or would."

"of course, she told you." stella breathed out, a look of betrayal on her face. if this were a better situation faye would've said plenty of words to the princess.

"the convergence crystal was a good idea." rosalind paused for a moment. "if bloom keeps her cool, i'll give that pathway a look. but something tells me i won't need to."

faye's fists clenched at her sides, trying to withhold her magic, she squeezed her eyes shut, taking in breaths.

"bloom isn't a killer." aisha stepped forward, her voice raising.

"maybe not. but... i know someone who is." rosalind said, her eyes on faye's, whose fists were still tightly clenched.

"you think i'm a killer?" faye asked, letting out a dry laugh.

"well, your past history shows a lot of aggressiveness, faye. attacking someone on your first day-"

"she attacked me first." faye spoke loudly.

rosalind continued as if faye didn't say a word. "multiple attacks on blake campbell."

faye's eyes darkened, she tried to speak but was speechless.

the girls looked at faye, a hint of fear in their eyes.

"it seems as though your friends are afraid of you, as well as yourself, your father, your mother. impressive, by the way, bringing her back. it makes me question what else you're capable of." rosalind taunted, her eyes looking at no one else, but faye.

faye stood in silence her chest rising and falling aggressively, before she did anything she'd regret, flora took her out of the room but faye shrugged her off, walking away in anger.

...

faye opened the door to riven and sky's dorm. "riv?" she shouted out, her voice shaking.

riven came out from the bathroom. "hey, princess." he took one look at her and instantly knew something was wrong. "you okay?" he asked, walking over to faye.

faye looked up at him, tears in her eyes. "are you afraid of me?" she asked, her voice trembling.

"no of course not." he shook his head, pulling faye into a tight hug, kissing her head, and stroking her hair.

"would you be scared of me if i told you i genuinely want to kill rosalind?" she asked quietly.

"she deserves it, truly, but i'd rather not lose my girlfriend because of her." riven replied, squeezing faye tighter.

"i'd definitely get away with it." faye joked, letting out a small laugh.

"i'd protect you, i'll just hide you under my bed." he smiled to himself. "i'll always protect you."