𝒕𝒆𝒏

"thanks, bea." riven huffed.

sky stepped forward. "is that true?" he asked riven.

"yeah. look, if saint sky is about to start lecture time, i'm out." riven answered, rolling his eyes.

"sky, it's okay." bloom said from behind the blonde boy.

riven left the room, heading outside.

"no. it's not." sky simply said, following riven. faye did the same.

"seriously? you're running from us?" sky shouted as riven walked away.

riven stopped and paused for a moment. "fine." he spun round to faye and sky. "i stand ready to hear what a shit i am."

"you are. you've always been." sky told him. "but ever since-" he got interrupted.

"ever since what exactly?" riven spouted. "no. go on. i can't wait to hear it."

"ok, fine. you've upped your dick game a whole new level since you started shagging beatrix." sky yelled at him waving his arms around.

"you have no idea." riven smiled as if it was a joke. "i'm not shagging beatrix."

"riven, we aren't fucking stupid." sky yelled, pointing at faye. "you lead faye on for years, she felt like shit when you stopped speaking to her."

"sky..." faye warned.

"no, faye." he spun around to the girl. "this isn't fair."

"sky." riven caught his attention again. "i'm not shagging beatrix, she's my friend. that's it."

faye stepped forward. "riven, we don't give a fuck."

"well you sure seem to give a fuck, faye." he told her. "the look you gave beatrix when you saw her with me. jesus, you looked like you were gonna rip her head off."

faye laughed dryly, stepping back next to sky.

"listen, sky. beatrix is the only person in this school who likes me as is." riven told him.

"what does that make us?" sky asked, slightly hurt.

"a guy who always thinks he's better than me and a girl who doesn't realise i'm in love with her." riven answered whispering the last part, but faye still heard.

her head shot up and she looked at riven with confusion.

riven's attention was back onto sky. "and why are you up in my face about this?" he asked. "you're the one with a girlfriend. maybe you should stop creeping on first-years while you've got little miss princess dangling." he yelled

"fuck me." faye muttered.

"that's not what's going on." sky yelled back at the boy.

"oh, you sure? cause that's what everyone else sees." he answered. "including stella. and honestly, probably why she told me bloom was a changeling in the first place." he finished walking backwards, then turning around and leaving the area.

faye let out a sigh. "i'm gonna talk to him, i'll see you soon." she quickly hugged sky and ran after riven.

...

faye caught up with the boy after numerous shouts of his name.

"riven!" she screamed. "stop being a stubborn prick and please just speak to me."

riven stopped and spun around to faye. "what, faye?" he slightly yelled, making her pull a face. "sorry. he muttered.

"you love me?" she asked.

riven dropped his head and looked at his shoes, faye walked closer to him, lifting his chin with her finger. "talk to me. please."

"okay, i love you, faye. i have done for like two years." he began. "that's why i stopped speaking to you, you're too good for me, i'd just hurt you."

"riv, you're perfect for me." faye smiled lovingly at the boy. "if anyone was good enough for me, it would be you. i promise."

"faye..." the boy stuttered.

"i love you too, riv." she smiled.

"can i please kiss you?" he asked softly.

faye nodded, riven leant down slightly to the girl, placing his lips on hers. the kiss was soft but full of nothing but love, riven's hands cupped the girl's face and they continued to kiss, they pulled away, and faye rested her forehead on riven's.

"wow." riven mumbled.

a/n: so riven and faye kissed and confessed their love for each other yay! this is a filler and i probably should've made this chapter a lot longer but i've been behind on updates :)