𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

faye, flora, stella and aisha had left the building. "stella, faye are you both okay?" aisha asked.

"i'm fine." faye answered, still walking.

"i just need a moment." stella replied, walking in a different direction.

faye was quickly walking, her head down until she bumped into someone.

"shit!" she cursed, looking up to see riven with a concerned look on her face.

"hey, you okay?" riven asked, his hand making its way to faye's cheek.

the girl sighed, leaning into his hand. "definitely not." she let out a dry laugh. "me and stella tried to out rosalind in front of the alums and we fully embarrassed ourselves because rosalind came in and told everyone apparently what was going on." faye quickly spoke.

riven looked at faye with a small smile.

faye shook her head. "it's pissed me off, i know she's lying about something, riv. i just don't know what. oh, and i haven't heard anything from my dad for the past few days and-" faye gasped. "wait shit you weren't supposed to know about that."

"i already know, faye. you guys weren't quiet about the whole prison break thing." riven let out a laugh, pulling faye into a hug.

"and you didn't say anything?" faye huffed, frowning against the boy's chest.

"the more i knew the more rosalind would find out, she went into my head a few days ago and that's why she knows..." riven paused for a moment, stroking faye's hair. "i'm sorry."

"don't be sorry, it wasn't your fault." faye looked up at riven with a smile.

"you know whoever is dating you is one lucky guy." riven chuckled, his hand making its way to faye's face. "very lucky."

"yeah and whoever is dating you is also a very lucky girl." faye let out a giggle, leaning into riven's hand.

"i love you, pretty girl." riven told her, leaning down to faye's lips.

"i love you too, riv." faye replied, gently bumping her nose with his.

riven was centimetres away from faye's lips, her small breaths heating his face. faye moved closer her lips softly on riven's, and the hand that wasn't on her face moved down to her back, pulling her closer to him. the kiss became stronger, and faye's hands were now in riven's hair. "i love you so-" riven breathed out but couldn't finish because faye's phone began to ring.

"it's bloom." faye huffed, answering the incoming call. "this better be important, bloom."

"faye, your dads back at alfea."  bloom quickly spoke.

faye's heart dropped, and she looked at riven with her eyes wide. "excuse me? what do you mean he's at alfea?"

"rosalind said everyone is on the same side now, because of the scrapers." bloom replied, her voice slightly panicked.

"where is he?" faye asked, anger in her voice.

"i-i don't know, i'm sorry." bloom stuttered.

"alright, i gotta go." faye quickly said ending the call. "riv, i'll call you later." she spoke, turning around and getting ready to run to rosalind's office.

riven grabbed faye's hand. "slow down. are you seriously gonna go and storm into rosalind's office?"

"yeah?" faye answered as if the boy's question was stupid.

"faye, i'm sure he'll contact you." riven soothes his stressed and angry girlfriend. "you can't be getting into any more shit because fuck knows what rosalind is gonna do."

"i don't care, she'll be dead before she gets the chance." faye snapped, turning away from the boy and storming to rosalind's office.

...

"where is he?!" faye yelled, the office door slamming into the wall.

"faye, is there a reason why you are entering my office in such a rage?" rosalind taunted.

"you know full well you psycho crazy bi-" faye was interrupted by her father.

"faye." the man warned from behind her.

faye spun around, her chest heaving with rage. "why are you here?" she managed to breathe out.

"i came to speak with sky and andreas caught me." he replied, taking a step closer towards faye. "but rosalind has agreed to make sure i don't get sent away again if i stay here and help with the situation of the scrapers." silva added.

faye scoffed. "and you just gave in?" she turned her head to see roslind staring at the girl.

"i couldn't leave you faye, or sky." her father stepped closer, placing his hand on her shoulder so she would look at him again. "i'm sorry, sweetheart. but this is the only way i could keep you safe."

the girl ran her hand across her face. "did you know they burnt our house down?" faye asked him, her eyes beginning to water.

silva glanced over at rosalind, a moment of anger took over his face before it quickly went away. the man just shook his head.

"that house was the only memory i had left of my mum, now the only memory of her i have left is the one where she told me i was a fairy." faye choked out, her body softly shaking from the sobs she was holding in. "fuck this." she said angrily before walking past her father and out of the door.