𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

when faye parted ways with her friends, not even an hour later she had a message from stella, she said that they were planning to break silva out by doing some sort of 'jailbreak' in musa's words, not hers.

it was a crazy plan but stella added that aisha was the one planning it so there was a solid 60% chance it would work. stella told faye to come to the suite and they would run the rest of the plan over with her, considering it was her dad they were trying to break out.

...

faye arrived at the suite quite quickly after stella texted her.

"so." faye spoke, looking at all the girls who were sitting on the sofas. "what's the plan?"

aisha explained the plan they had to faye, and she did not explain it briefly. faye sat down next to bloom, who was sitting on the floor.

"so, the closest the caravan will get to the school is 10 kilometres or so." aisha began, letting faye get a quick look at the map on the ipad. "andreas's route has him crossing the river here, but according to terra, that bridge got burned out weeks ago?" aisha said almost like a question.

terra hummed in confirmation. "some of the third years had a party, drunk fire fairy." sending a glance to bloom. "nobody wants to tell the grown-ups."

"which means we'll have to divert to this side road, which has more cover anyway." the water fairy continued. "that's where we need to stop the caravan."

"i can explode it." bloom confidently said.

"yeah, or i could just shock the engine." faye shook her head at bloom with a laugh. "we don't need to bring on attention to us all and kill anyone bloom."

"yeah." bloom smiled sheepishly. "smarter.. and quieter."

"musa'll let us know if anybody's suspicious." aisha nodded to the mind fairy.

"human mood ring reporting for duty." musa said.

"the best human mood ring, might i add." faye smiled, sending musa a joking wink, making musa smile and scrunch her nose at her.

"then it's the stella show, she goes invisible, grabs the key and breaks him out. can you manage?" aisha asked.

"of course, she can, it's stella. my favourite princess." faye chimed in.

"correct me if im wrong, faye, but aren't i the only princess you know?" stella tilted her head at faye with a smile.

"well, yeah but still." faye blushed. "if i did know any other princesses you'd still be my favourite."

"anyway, i just hope i don't hurt my back from carrying basically the entire plan." she joked.

some of the girls snickered at stella's joke, but terra was looking up at aisha slightly with a wide grin.

"yes, terra?" aisha asked.

"i just think we should take a moment to appreciate this. all of us working together, despite what rosalind's up to." terra was smiling at all the girls. "the winx suite, a team. even stella, who'll deny she's enjoying being a part of the group."

stella tried to cover her smile.

"i just want us all to remember that, no matter how bad things get out there, in here, things are good. and faye, you need to hang out with us more, we all miss you so much, even aisha."

faye inhaled a deep breath. "i suppose so, i've missed you girls a lot, i've just been in my head way too much, my apologies musa because i've probably been driving you crazy." faye let out a small laugh.

"eh, just a little bit." musa smiled.

"also, i feel like now probably isn't the best time but..." faye paused. "me and uh, riven, spoke today-"

terra interrupted. "what? why would you do that."

"he wanted to talk to me and we realised something absolutely crazy, rosalind fucked with his memories when he broke up with me when he chose dane and beatrix over me, and i'm sorta on my way to forgiving him..." she spoke the last part quietly.

terra's jaw was practically on the floor, in fact, all the girls were in shock.

"he's my person." faye spoke. "it wasn't his fault, it was rosalind, he still loves me."

"we'll support you with whatever you do faye, but trust me if he fucks up again i will burn him alive, it took a lot of willpower to not do it the first time." bloom rested her head on faye's shoulder.

"i know, bloom. i love you girls so much." faye grinned at the girls. "now, let's go over the plan, just once more."