𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚

faye happily walked back to her room. "get dressed, we're going out."

"what, but-" riven tried to speak.

"ah, nope. you aren't allowed to question it." she grinned at riven, who couldn't help but smile at the girl.

"you're a pain in my arse." riven smiled, getting out of the girl's bed. "and you, faye silva, will be the absolute death of me." he stood in front of her, gazing down into her eyes.

"well then, pretty boy." faye smiled lovingly. "till death do us part." she joked, her nose scrunching as she smiled.

...

everyone arrived at the pub, all heading straight to the bar and ordering drinks for the night. they all found a table and then the night began.

faye was sitting at a table with riven, terra, musa and flora, riven had just brought the girls some drinks. "okay ladies." he set the drinks down. "basically straight vodka for you, faye." he slightly cringed.

"yay!" faye laughed, kissing the boy on the cheek.

riven passed a drink to flora. "figured you for an ipa kinda girl. crisp, packs a punch" he then passed a drink to musa. "stout for the mind fairy."

musa looked at faye with a strained smile.

"smooth, take your mind off all the emotional shit."

"thanks, riv." musa sent him a tight smile.

"for you terra, cider." he said, his arms going in the air like it was the most amazing drink in the world. "it's got a bit of alcohol, but basically just a fizzy glass of apple juice."

terra picked up the glass, taking a sip. "hm." clearly not liking the drink very much. "that's really lovely. thank you."

the table got to talking away for most of the night until the pub became more lively and people started dancing.

faye spotted bloom entering the crowd, and she ran over to her. "my girl finally decided to let loose." she cheered, her words slightly slurred.

"figured it was about time." bloom spoke loudly over the music, taking faye's hand to dance with her and the other girls.

faye broke away after a little while to dance with riven, who by the way is an awful dancer.

"all the years we have known each other and you still can't dance." faye spoke loudly, her hips swaying in front of him.

"yeah, but i'm enjoying watching you so it's fine." he told her, a seductive tone in his voice.

"stop trying to get me in bed." faye laughed, spinning around and facing the boy, riven placed his hands on her hips, pulling her closer.

"how could i not? hm?"

"has anyone told you how romantic you are, riv?" faye sarcastically asked the boy.

"eh, once or twice." he replied with a chuckle, spinning faye round and quickly catching her lips.

"hey, guys sorry to uh... interrupt but could i borrow you a second faye, it's important." bloom quickly walked up to the two, and a stressed look on the girl's face made faye realise immediately it was important.

"yeah, of course, bloom." she nodded, turning back to riven. "i'll see you later, i love you." faye gave the boy a quick kiss.

"i love you too, stay safe." he said sternly.

faye and bloom began rushing towards the other girls. "so what's up?"

"bathroom." bloom said to the girls. "like now."

...

the girls all grouped in the bathroom all asking bloom what was wrong.

"stella called and said that beatrix is trapped somewhere and wants us to help her." bloom briefly explained.

stella called bloom again "i need you guys to help her."

"well where is she?" faye spoke into the phone.

"the ruin she's talking about is this abandoned lodge outside of town." stella replied.

"yeah. it's an old townie hang-out." terra confirmed, she looked to flora and spoke again. "remember the summer we found beer bottles and the creepy doll?"

flora just nodded.

"most of the specialists are wasted, but i could grab sky and-" musa tried to say before bloom interrupted.

"nobody's grabbing anyone or going anywhere." bloom said. "guys, this is a trap."

"well obviously, but what if she's actually in trouble? nobody's seen her for days." faye argued.

"you don't know that." stella said to bloom, she had a stressed voice, concerning faye.

"stella, you're not thinking clearly. nobody has seen beatrix for days, and now rosalind leaves and suddenly you're getting a text asking for help." bloom's words stunted. "how does that make sense."

"it does look a bit suspicious." flora added, looking around at the girls.

"i don't care, we have to do something." stella argued against the girls.

"we'll tell rosalind, but, um... i know for a fact she is at the capitol because she's handling this."

"and how do you know that?" stella asked, some annoyance in her voice.

bloom was silent for a few moments. "rosalind told me that beatrix was kidnapped."

"oh my god." faye muttered.

"bloom!" terra gasped.

"she told me not to tell anyone. she didn't want panic." bloom stuttered, her arms flailing in the air. "we're all a little drunk. this isn't a good time to make decisions."

terra and faye laughed dryly.

"let's just go back to the suite, and we... we'll figure it out there, okay?"

the girls all stayed silent, their eyes pinned on bloom.

"i'm sorry." the girl apologised.

"always up rosalind's arse, aren't you bloom?" faye spat, leaving the bathroom the door slamming harshly behind her.