𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

faye awoke to strong arms wrapping around her, she tiredly turned around and faced the boy holding her, looking longingly at his face.

"hi." riven tiredly smiled, moving faye's hair out of her face.

"hi, riv." she smiled back at the boy.

faye's face scrunched in confusion when she heard a commotion coming from the living room. "you should go." faye told the boy.

"that's probably a good idea." riven chuckled.

when the two were ready, faye cracked her door open slightly to try to sneak riven out. she put her finger to her lips telling him to be quiet. faye slowly opened the door allowing riven to go first, she tried to sneak him past the girls but it didn't work one bit.

bloom let out an awkward cough.

"oh, heyyy guys." faye smiled. "riven, here was just leaving, weren't you, riv?" she pulled a thin-lipped smile, placing her hands on the boy's shoulders, when he didn't move, she stamped on his foot.

riven let out an awkward cough. "right, yeah." he nodded. "see you later, faye"

a pink blush began to cover the girl's face as she nodded, leading him out the door. faye let out a sigh as she turned around and faced all the girls, and some other random girl who was looking at riven like she wanted to be all over him.

"okay, what the hell was that?" musa asked.

"don't act so surprised, i told you guys i was forgiving him." faye rolled her eyes.

"yeah, but we didn't think it would be that quick." bloom added, her arms crossed.

"i have attachment issues, leave me alone. it's not like he's my boyfriend." faye muttered. "anyway, who the fuck is this?" the girl asked, a dirty look taking over her face.

"faye! don't be so rude." terra scolded. "this is my cousin, flora."

"like the butter?" faye questioned.

terra ran her hand along her face. "sorry about her, she can be cranky in the morning." terra faced her cousin.

"probably all that sex last night." musa muttered, her hand covering her mouth so it was muffled.

"musa." faye sent a deathly look to her friend. "shut up."

"you had sex!?" bloom looked like she was about to have a heart attack.

"oh, fuck me." faye groaned.

"yeah, there was a lot of that going on last night." musa muttered again.

faye's hand went to grab a potted plant, but terra practically sprinted over grabbing the plant out of faye's hand. "faye, remember we don't hurt the plants."

"anyways..." flora began walking over to faye and held her hand out. "i'm flora as you know."

faye looked down at the girl's hand and then back up at her. "uh..."

"she also doesn't like meeting new people." musa chimed in. "it's the trust issues."

"carrying a lot of baggage?" flora asked. "i can send you a link to some med-"

faye interrupted and turned to terra. "is she moving in?" faye asked, terra just nodded with a wide smile, faye then looked at flora again. "yeah. bye."  she said, walking back to her room. "fucking baggage." she muttered under her breath as she entered her room.

"well, she sounds as lovely as you say terra." flora awkwardly look at her cousin.

"she is lovely, just to us. and riven and sky... and her dad." terra trailed off. "yeah. she just doesn't like many people, she'll warm up to you."

faye's head popped out of her door. "no i won't because she was looking at my boyfriend like she wanted to take his fucking clothes off." she snapped.

flora looked at the girl in surprise.

"i thought he wasn't your boyfriend?" aisha puzzled.

"well, no, but like- anyway! that's not the point." faye rolled her eyes and pointed at flora. "if you want me to 'warm up to you'" faye used air quotations. "stay the fuck away from him, got it?"

flora just nodded, and faye sent her a smug smile. "good."

"she's also very protective and angry." musa told flora, who seemed very intimidated.

an: short filler chapter for today guys, faye isn't a fan of anyone but her friends, riven and her dad oops