𝒕𝒘𝒐

slight trigger warning near the end of the chapter (ed and talk about food issues) <3

faye went back to her dorm, she opened her door and practically threw herself onto her bed. she realised she still had to speak to ms. dowling and her dad, she was surprised that they didn't come looking for her.

she was just going to go to sleep and go to them before training, she had a bit too much alcohol to speak to them right now. she changed into some pyjamas and fell straight asleep

...

   faye woke up to her alarm blaring in her ear, she groaned and turn off the alarm. she had to speak to her dad and ms. dowling about the incident yesterday, she was very nervous about what the outcome would be but she got herself up and got ready. faye thought continuously about what to say.

faye arrived at ms. dowling's office, she walked up to her assistant, callum's desk. "hi, i'm here to see ms dowling." she told him.

"okay, just give me a second, please." he answered, getting out of his chair and walking to ms. dowling's door and knocking.

"headmistress. faye silva is here to see you." he said through the door.

she opened the door, looked at callum then looked at faye who was staring at a wall. "come in please, faye." she told the girl.

faye nodded and made her way to the door. ms. dowling let her in first and told her to take a seat.

"i'm going to get callum to find your dad then we will talk about what happened." she told faye.

faye just nodded. her father got to her office quite fast, he looked at faye with disappointment, but also sympathy.

"so, faye." ms. dowling began. "we know about the incident that happened yesterday morning with another first-year specialist, maisie."

"we got her story, but we also want to get yours." her dad added.

once again, faye told her side of the story with the complete truth, she was hoping her side would be the one they believed, silva and ms. dowling knew faye wasn't a bad kid, ms. dowling had known faye since she was young but she didn't even know she had a temper like that.

"okay, faye." the headmistress started. "we are going to let this go with no punishment. but if anything like this happens again there will be major consequences." she finished.

faye thought for a moment, she wanted a punishment so people wouldn't think the school favoured her because of her dad. "please can i just have some sort of punishment, people are already gonna hate me and they're gonna hate me, even more, when they realise i didn't get a punishment." she said looking at the two.

"okay. you can't go to training for the rest of the week and you can only go to classes, also detention every night for the rest of the week." her father told her.

"shit, i didn't mean that much punishment." she groaned.

"language, faye." her father wide-eyed her and motioned to ms. dowling.

"shit, sorry." she realised she swore again. "bollocks."

"you're on a winning streak i see, faye." ms. dowling shook her head.