𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

faye had accidentally stayed up a little bit too late, she and the girls had the plan down to a tee. sure, the plan had some minor, minor flaws, but if everything went right then they would break silva. and faye would have her dad back.

now, here was the hard part of the plan. there wasn't actually enough space in terra's father's car, but stella wasn't here yet, so faye sat comfortably between musa and aisha.

"terra, can you move your seat forward?" aisha asked.

"your legs aren't that long." musa said, buckling her seatbelt.

aisha pulled out a granola bar, but before she could open it terra quickly spoke.

"can you not eat? my dads funny about it."

"we can't let the girl starve. she needs the energy to make sure this plan doesn't go to shit." faye laughed, honestly still quite unsure about the jailbreak.

"i'll be careful, promise." aisha rolled her eyes, opening the breakfast bar.

"music, we need music." musa quickly spoke, scrolling through her music app.

"no, we need stella." bloom spoke back.

just as bloom spoke, aisha's phone chimed. "that's probably her." she looked at her phone. "grey? how did he-" aisha stopped at looked past faye to look at musa, who was looking out the window.

"wait did you give grey my number?" aisha asked, slightly annoyed at her friend.

"okay. don't be mad."

"grey who?"

"who's grey?"

terra and bloom spoke at the same time.

"aisha's got herself a loverrr." faye nudged her friend in her side.

"you introduced me to sam, i'm just returning the favour." musa explained.

"this is so much different." aisha exclaimed, her eyes wide.

"distinctions and similarities." terra chirped, a smile growing on her face.

bloom let out a laugh. "front of the car would like to weigh in."

"don't we have enough going on? now, this?" aisha protested, wanting to change the subject as quickly as possible.

"deal with a guy you like texting?" musa raised her eyebrows.

"you like him?!" bloom practically shouted with excitement.

aisha was quick to defend herself. "no!"

"aisha, you can just lie when musa is right here, mind fairy remember?" faye giggled, looking at musa for some sort of confirmation, musa gave her a nod with a smile.

"he asked sam for your number, sam asked me."

"wait. this is sam's roommate? grey the specialist. with the abs?" terra was practically beaming with excitement for aisha.