𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

Începe de la început

the girls and miss dowling went to an old run-down house. "we couldn't believe it either. it's all thanks to flora."

"i couldn't figure out why the compound wasn't working at the graveyard. and then i saw my plants wilting and it clicked. this little guy was absorbing every piece of life essence he could." flora explained. 

"so that's why i felt you there?" faye asked dowling.

farah nodded, placing her hand on faye's shoulder. 

"in the first world, they're called resurrection plants."

"yeah they're like nature's time capsules." terra added on excitedly. 

"could do with a bit more color, but i suppose, form over function." stella joked with a soft smile.

"we fed it the last of the dragon flame and faye's magic from the convergence crystal, and it opened up." aisha told them.

"god, 'faye's magic' sounds so pathetic to the dragon flame." faye let out a laugh. 

"you were in there?" bloom asked miss dowling. 

"my spirit was, yes." dowling confirmed. "that's super weird right? when i realised what rosalind was going to do, i drew on as much magic as i could. and called on the nature world to preserve me. i owed you all one last goodbye. life is precious, but so is death. both must be respected. i did not survive rosalind's attack. so i can't help you fight the battle ahead of you. and faye." she turned to the air fairy. "your magic... it is extraordinary. i researched before i died and i never managed to get it to you or your father, but your magic isn't just 'faye's magic' it is ancestral magic and i don't think i have ever seen it be so strong." dowling smiled. 

"still doesn't sound as cool though." faye joked, still thanking dowling for her help.

"i also do have time for one final lesson." dowling added.

musa sighed. "magic lessons aren't really my thing anymore. so maybe i should go guard the door."

"you're all fairies. this lesson is for all of you. it's about transformation magic. when i was your headmistress, i shielded you from the harsh truths of the world. i believed that positive emotions were the cornerstone of powerful magic." miss dowling spoke to the girls, mostly terra, musa, stella, flora, and aisha though. "rosalind felt the opposite. that strength was only forged in those harsh truths. we were both wrong." she admitted. "to unlock true magic, you must make peace with all your emotions. the reckless joy of the positive and the despair of the negative. there is beauty and power in both. i'm so proud of each of you. and of the women, you're becoming."

the girls all smiled, but bloom put her head down. "bloom, shall we take a walk?" miss dowling asked. 

...

the girls stood around waiting for bloom and dowling to return until stella got a text. 

"bavani know that you and bloom are gone." stella said to faye.

"oh, shit." she cursed. 

"according to who? beatrix?" aisha asked. "and we believe her?"

"look, she's trying, okay? just... it's only a matter of time before she checks our room. it'll look suspicious if we're all gone." stella told them. 

flora shrugged. "well, i'll go back. you guys need more time with miss dowling i don't have the same connection to her, and faye has nowhere else to go she needs to stay here."

"i'm coming too, it's more believable if i'm there. give her one last hug from me." musa sighed, her eyes set sadly on faye.

musa and flora quickly left. faye sat in a chair her head in her hands. 

"riv doesn't know i'm out, neither do my mum and dad." she sighed.

stella's head whipped towards faye. "faye... they-"

"they what, stell?" faye asked in confusion.

"the specialists are going to attack sebastian and the blood witches." she replied, saying her words slowly. 

faye quickly stood up. "what? no." she tried to leave the house but terra and aisha held her back.

"faye, you can't if anyone see's you i don't even wanna know what will happen to you." terra soothed the girl.

...

faye and the girls went to find bloom and dowling. "it's almost time." faye heard dowling say.

she ran over to bloom and dowling, her eyes becoming full of tears. "i'll bring you back. just like i did with my mum." faye told the woman.

"that's okay, faye. i'm okay where i am now." dowling declined, giving faye a sad smile, "tell your mother and father i said hello, and that i'm happy they are together again."

faye nodded quickly, staring up at the woman who raised her.

"one last hug?" bloom asked.

farah dowling opened up her arms for the girls one last time and hugged them both tightly. she slowly began to vanish in between their arms. the girls watched as her life essence blew off into the wind.