Chapter fourty six:

The male snorted, laughing at the other's, according to his personal observation, ridiculous jutsu.

He stretched out his arms, about to use his own jutsu, but was surprised by what the speedily rolling man did next to avoid his attack.

Not only did he start weaving in zig zag lines, but just before the other was close enough to touching him, he jumped, about to land on the surprised male.

He thought to himself that he didn't want to be the boy's victim. So, knowing that he couldn't be fooled and feeding to his already cocky ego, he raised his hands in the air, readying his jutsu once more.

Choji's expanded form rapidly descended onto the male who had his hands in the air. Once he reached him, he managed to dig the sound-nin into the ground ever so slightly, only to realize that that was a big mistake. The oto-nin used his jutsu, changing the air and forcing it as a shockwave towards the fat clump of meat. Choji hid his head into his body, although the male wasn't fooled by it and grabbed at the plump flesh beneath his fingers, forcing the shockwave through his body.

Choji jumped back, his jutsu disbanding after he fell unconscious aswell, the team now being one member down. That's when even more enforcement arrived. Lee, whom had followed the trail of the squirrel, was now standing before the team, ready to defend the unconscious team members. The oto-nin only scoffed, complaining about how another weakling joined the group and this would all be an easy victory. However, like most nin, he would have been gravely wrong to assume Lee was anything but strong, powerful even.

The male jumped down from his position in the tree, moving in front of Sakura and the other two in a defensive stance. Her eyes widened at seeing the male, as she hadn't expected even more help to arrive, now small tears of appreciation prickling at the corners of her eyes. She whispered a small thank you to Lee, who noded resolutely, dead set on protecting Naruto.

He rushed the oto-nin, being able to catch the one that seemed to be the leader in his taijutsu style. Once in the air, he used the same tactic as on Sasuke and Gaara, grabbing the body wrapped up in bandages and spiraling down head first. He was aiming to make it a short fight, as some moves took quite a toll on his body. However, as he was about to complete it and jump away, the ground rose in a mound right beneath him, revealing the one who knocked out choji to be the one to have made it. The leader landed somewhat softly, getting up as he laughed with a hand to his face.

The bowl-cut male managed to get away, coming out unscathed, but so did the leader, only getting up to brush off some dirt. He started cackling, making all within a proximity of at least 20 meters chill from fear. However, that fear was short-lived, as they realized that the ominous aura wasn't coming form the oto-nin, but from one, previously unconscious, nin. The very nin they were here for.

Now it was their turn to shudder as they realized his juin was expanding rapidly, giving him a fraction of the aura of their founder, but it wasn't in a weak sense. The male's own anger seemed to mingle with, making the air palpable from the tense atmosphere. The 'last' Uchiha looked back, noticing a still knocked out Naruto and Kakashi laying next to one another. He also saw the others standing around them in a protective way. With a grin, he made his way towards the team of nin, every step digging into the ground further as the heavy air around him seemed to follow, restricting the nin from even breathing.

Once standing in front of the one who saved the leader, he watched as he attempted an attack, but easily deflected him and caught both of his arms, turning him so fhat he was now behind him. Using his leg as a support, he slowly added pressure to the male's back, forcing the arms into an odd placement, one that made the affected scream out in pain, begging to be released.

However, Sasuke did not budge. Instead, the other's screams fueled his enthusiasm, as he added even more pressure until there was a sickening sound of bones breaking and dislocating due to the angle they were in. While the others were all occupied from the shock, he attacked the leader, landing a quick blow to his neck with a kunai in his stomach, twisting it with a wicked grin adorning his features.

The man sputtered some blood through his mouth, falling unconscious soon after, leaving the girl to fend for herself. She cursed as she raised her arms in defeat, tossing them two of the scrolls they had gathered and picked up her two teammates, heading off peacefully. While Sasuke was upset he hadn't anyone to play with anymore, he felt the adrenaline wearing down. In a moment he collapsed to the ground, gripping his neck where the juin was as a pain-filled yell ripped through him. Instantly, everyone snapped out of their daze as Sakura rushed up to the male, a hand on his back in an attempt to calm him, although she didn't know what she could possibly do.