Chapter eighteen:

Since there were only three tents, Jiraya decided that princess Ember have one to herself, while he shared with one or more of his students.

Now of course, they refused to share, only Sasuke and Kakashi settling for sharing with Naruto. Sakura was already jealous of the boy's ability to attract 'her' man. She looked at him in disdain, thinking how he might have brainwashed the boys into favoring him over her. In fact, she was so excruciatingly jealous that she decided to use her knowledge to create a love potion for Sasuke, she would somehow have to slip into one of his meals.

She knew that the one where the first person you see is the one you fall for would work best, so that same night, she began collecting herbs, storing them all in an empty pouch.

While the girl was busy doing that, the boys continued fighting over who got to stay with Naruto, to which the princess chimed in, telling them that they should stop arguing and just both go in. While she had reason, the boys wanted quality, one on one time with their blonde, which they couldn't have if the other were there aswell.

After about thirty more minutes of useless squabbles, they settled on the fact that both would nestle beside the blonde, leaving the pinklette alone with their teacher.

She didn't mind this time around however, as she needed some help, and alone-time to be able to create what she aimed for. Jiraya cheeky-smiled, thinking the potion was for the boys to strengthen their feelings, so he gave her some pointers on how to perfect it. He even told her how to make it last longer.

~ At night ~

They all ate their last meal of the day, then got ready for bed as they headed into their tents, both Sasuke and Kakashi entering the same tent as Naruto.

The blonde went to bed, settling down and starting to fall asleep. It was, until someone straddled him, which caused him to snap his eyes open, jolting up into a seated position from the surprise. It was Sasuke. You could see the silver-haired man in the background, whom was knocked out by the raven.

"Now, now, naru.. I feel like you favor Kakashi. Why is that may I ask? What he did do that made you so... attracted to him? You know.. You're making me jealous. I want that bond with you." He spoke, a slightly crazed look glazing over his eyes, him mimicking a sad appearance towards the end of his words.

"W-what do you mean you're jealous? And what bond do we possibly have?" The blonde spoke, still feeling fuzzy and seeing hazy from his prior calm and sleeping form.

'So he didn't ask him yet?' Sasuke thought, a smirk evident on his face. "Well my dear Naruto, I have a question to ask you~" He teased, leaning down to the other's level, capturing his lower lip between his teeth.

He pulled back, letting the plump plume glide back from between his teeth, bouncing back to it's original position. Naruto could be heard letting out a mewl, trying his best to keep quiet. Which of course, ended in vain. As Sasuke captured his lips, he made sure to lightly bite the bottom lip, so as to ask for entrance. When the other didn't give it, he slid his arms down the other's body, squeezing at his behind, which made the blonde gasp. That was the perfect moment for him to insert his tounge, which he did, exploring the other's hot, wet cavern.

He delighted when the other responded, pushing his tounge with his own before trying to wrap around it. What the two didn't notice however, was that Kakashi was waking up, rubbing his head and groaning in slight discomfort. Sasuke was now ontop of Naruto, pulling his smaller frame to him as he, little by little, moved them to the part of the tent that was resting against a tree, which he backed the blonde into. It was quite easy for him to grab both his thighs and haul him up with him, keeping his petite frame against the tree, the jinchuriki's legs wrapped around his waist.

It was truly a moment for the two. That was, until they were interrupted by a third member joining in on the fun, moving them both away from the tree and getting behind Naruto. While Sasuke occupied the man's mouth, he leaned to his ear. "Having fun without me? How rude of you~" The silverette announced, licking the shell of the boy's ear which made him shiver. He then moved to his neck, kissing and biting at it. While Sasuke occupied the front, he worked on the back.

The night went on like that, Jiraya having been able to peek through, even having the princess next to him, both of them watching on with that pervy grin. The only difference was that Jiraya was busy writing, the princess telling him everything, while also beautifying everything a little bit, adding more spice to it.

The next day, Naruto woke up quiet and tired, some hickies that were barely visible showing under his high neck jacket. The princess and Jiraya had a smug look plastered all over their face, the two being proud of their work. It was worth it to not sleep that night.

~ After just 4 days ~

They surprisingly arrived early, seeing the princess of to her home, and into her quarters, before being sent off and to carry on with their day. It was still mid-day after all, and they had plenty of time, and days, to explore the land further.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Credits to one of my readers

ThatBakugouSimp1 for giving me
This idea! It goes back to the previous chapter aswell! So the 17th and this, and probably further chapters, are inspired by this lovely person! Thank you so much for the idea!