Chapter one:

It had been a day like any
for the young blonde.
Everyone had been staring
at him like he had committed
a crime as he was was
making his way over to his
school. It's alright, he'd been
used to the villagers judging
every little thing he does
by now. The reason he was
headed to school was to meet up with his new sensei and comrades.

~ Naruto's POV ~

'I hope my teammates are somewhat nicer than the village, I really do. If not then I guess I'd have to put up with that aswell. Thinking about it, it saddens me to know my parents died, but I didn't really know them.'
I thought, lowering my head to face the floor as I felt my face darken.
'I know that I should be used to the judging stares by now but.. it still hurts.'

I enter the classroom, heaving my head again only to find it devoid of any human soul. With a sigh, I made my way over to the far back corner, finding a comfortable seat far away from the door.

~ Sasuke's POV ~

'Please, and I swear by God, don't let Sakura be in my team. Anyone is better than her. I'd even be happy with Naruto so long as she's off my team. If she does turn out to be on my team, I'll just beg the other member to kill me on the spot.'
He thought, the turmoil in his head betraying the calm, stoic expression he was sporting.

~ Sakura's POV~

'Oh I hope Sasuke is in my group! Please! I'd do anything for him to be in the same group with me shannaro!'
I thought, giddy as I made my way over to the classroom, barely able to contain my excitement.

~ Kakashi's POV ~

'Please let there be no idiots in my group. Least of all those annoying fangirls. All they ever do is obsess over one person and come out as completely useless to the team.'
I thought as I rolled my eyes, entering the classroom as the last of the four teammamtes.

~ Jiraya's POV ~

'My adoptive son will now be my student! I'm so excited to teach him and his new group hehe!'
I giggled as I entered the classroom. Looking around I noticed that everyone was assembled. Good, time to introduce everyone.

"Okay uhm... pink haired girl, introduce yourself, will you?"

~ Sakura's POV ~

"Hai!" (Means 'yes' I Japanese) She replied with a curt nod.

"So... My name is Sakura Haruno. What I like... rather, who I like... eh, doesn't matter. What I hate is Naruto, shannaro! And what i want for the future... well, that's to f-" But before I could say anything more I was cut off by Sasuke.

Sasuke: "STOP!"

~ Jiraya's POV ~

Ouch, seems like he knows but isn't interested.

"Uchiha boy, how about you go next?"
I urged him to continue, wanting the children to forget this little ordeal as soon as possible, which could be achieved best by switching topics.

~ Sasuke's POV ~

"I'm Sasuke Uchiha. There's plenty of what I dislike and nothing of what I do like. What i want for the future, that I don't really know yet."
I answered calmly, greatful for the quick change in topic which managed to tune Sakura down.

~ Jiraya's POV ~

"Ok.. silver haired guy, how about you take the lead now?"

~ Kakashi's POV ~

"I prefer the kinder and nice people and I absolutely despise idiots. What I want for the future, well that would still remain unclear to me."

~ Jiraya's POV ~

"Ok, blonde guy, you're the last one."

~ Naruto's POV ~

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki and I adore Ramen over everything! I dislike waiting 5 minutes for the noodles after I've poured the hot water in...and what I want for my future... I want to become hokage! The person who is respected by everyone in the village without exception!"
I proudly announced, a smile that wasn't previously there appearing on my face.

--------------------------------------------------------------

So here is where the first part of the book ends and they say it's a cliffhanger altho i seem to fail to notice what part about this is the cliffhanger.

(This is my first anime based fanfic and my first ship fanfic. Well- technically it's not mine but from Kakanaru12345 !)