Chapter twelve:

Haku, who was frozen in fear, could only throw more lancets, hoping he could hit him. Which he did, but the wounds healed up right after.

He then increased his speed, changing mirrors and also throwing his only weapon, only to be deflected by a powerful growl which shook the mirrors, almost breaking them. He was going to avenge the raven.

With his new-found senses, he easily caught the boy's as he was about to change mirrors, forcefully throwing him against the floor. It was so powerful that even Zabuza and Jiraya shuddered at the immense power emitted, although Jiraya knew that it was only a small portion, it was still utterly terrifying. Just as they were both distracted, Kakashi decided to step in, using his chidori and aiming for the enemy's heart. Naruto, whom had noticed that, quickly made a Kagebunshin that he sent in front of Zabuza, which in turn took the blow of the Chidori, another holding back Haku, who was going to take his bunshin's place.

Kakashi, having though it was the real Naruto, immediately broke into tears, feeling everything rushing back to him. He suddenly saw Rin in Naruto's place, his hand piercing her chest and holding her heart at the other side of it. What made things worse, is that he actually liked Naruto. He felt horrible, slumping to the ground as the bunshin fell. However, he suddenly heard a 'whoosh!' sound, looking up to make sure that Zabuza hadn't escaped, only to see that Naruto was gone, a puff of smoke in his place. Realizing it was only a kagebunshin, he sighed in relief, wiping his tears.

On the other hand, Naruto had knocked Haku out cold, leaving him on the ground. That's when they heard a loud commotion, the mist Zabuza created letting up until it disappeared fully. Everyone now saw the man whom Zabuza and Tazuna dreaded the most, looking at him in disdain. It was Gato. Along with many men on his side which he was going to order to attack, that is, until he finished something. With a smug look, he explained how he had only used zabuza, having planned on getting rid of him after he did his job, but he complained about how he hadn't done it, so he had to get rid of even more people.

As he spoke, he walked up to the unconscious Haku, starting to kick him and curse at him for breaking his arm. He though he was dead, saying how he deserved it for committing such a crime against him. That's when Naruto stepped in, using his talk no justu to get through Momochi's thick skull.

"Aren't you going to do anything?! He was your buddy! Do you have no heart?!" He yelled frustrated, his own tears already rolling down his cheeks.

"That's how the ninja world works child. I was used by Gato, and he was uses by me. It's that simple." He spoke, lowering his eyes.

"He was going to step in and save your life for God's sake! He had a wish too you know?...*sniff* He.. he wanted you to be happy, he wanted to fulfill your dream. That was his dream. Is that really what you think? Am I really going to turn into a heartless killing machine once I get stronger? If that's what it's like then I don't want to be a ninja at all." He spoke, unable to hold back his sobs.

"Boy... please stop.." He couldn't continue, fearing his voice would waver as he turned his tear streaked face to him, showing his regret and remorse.

Naruto's breath hitched, seeing he made the other cry. "Give me your kunai." Was his command, to which Naruto tossed it to him. He skillfully caught it with his mouth, smiling at him before charging Gato's men, getting past everyone effortlessly. Some stab wounds were inflicted here and there, but he payed them no mind, wanting to get revenge for what he did to Haku's body. Getting to him, he dropped into a crouch to avoid a swinging katana, only to jump up and cut off the man's head, decapitaing him. He smiled as the head landed in the water, the body stumbling backwards and following the head by tumbling into the water.

The missing nin then rushed back, slumping before the jinchuriki, gently spitting out his kunai before him. Naruto, always attentive, immediately crouched down and started healing him, a green aura surrounding his hands. It took a while, as the weapons that were still lodged into him had to be pulled out, which would have caused a massive bleeding if not for his skillful healing. He thanked the boy, going over to Haku before picking him up, thanking him for sparing the boy.

Naruto nodded, suddenly panicking as he rushed to where he left Sasuke, only to tear up in relief, seeing him raise his hand as an ok sighn. He rushed into his arms, squeezing tight. "Don't ever scare me like that again!" He spoke, only to feel rapid taps on his shoulders.

"Uhm- I need air-!" The raven squeaked out, feeling his lungs get crushed. Naruto then let go. "Do you want me to heal you? I promise it will only hurt a little!" He spoke, smiling at him to assure him of the credulity of his words.

He only nodded, sitting down onto the floor. Naruto quickly got to work, using his large chakra-reserves to his advantage.

Kakashi however, was extremely jealous and thought about asking Naruto to heal his minor wounds, but then he noticed how Naruto was wearing his shirt. He felt a smug grin grace his features, knowing he could brag to the man about it.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for 130+
Reads what-?! This is honestly
One of my fastest progressing books,
But im having great fun writing it
And definitely appreciate you
All taking your time to read this and
Giving me suggestions!

Also, CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM
IS WELL APPRECIATED!