sweetheart's birthday (pjm)

On special request of — Jagmohini

A/n's POV
"All set for tonight?" Jimin asked the manager as he nodded, "Yes sir, we've managed everything as you've asked. The terrace is decored, the VVIP room is too. Dinner is set and all your gifts are inside a huge red box tied with a golden ribbon. Anything I missed sir?"

Jimin smiled faintly, "Nope, great job, Mr. Kang." The manager smiled back as he excused himself for a phone call.

Jimin sighed looking at the hotel. He was excited for tonight's special event, enough to smile like an idiot thinking about it everytime.

He had planned a dinner date night for your 27th birthday which was today. Earlier this day, he took you out on a romantic breakfast which was a surprise, like this one.

Then his day got all busy after you went to your bestfriend, Lisa's house as she had planned movie theatre and fun activities for the afternoon with you, birthday girl, and her boyfriend, Jackson, birthday boy.

Jackson and Jimin were best friends from their diaper era and they fell in love with you and Lisa at the age of sixteen, after six years of meeting. The love story of yours and Jimin's was like kinda friends to lovers but the younger ones were actually childhood friends to enemies to friends to lovers.

And on a note, yours and Jackson's birthday was on the same date so it was quite hard for Lisa and Jimin to prepare for their future spouses and best friends but it all went smooth as Jimin had already enjoyed with Jackson a night before.

But then came this day. He had planned for this day from a week as he's happy this day finally arrived.

He had booked a hotel for tonight, the best one in Seoul and as he was a renowned business man, the manager of the hotel manged everything well.

He had booked the topmost room, which was closer to the terrace than anyother and had told the manager to not let anyone come on the terrace tonight except the waiter on waitress.

The theme he has decided for the terrace dinner was Valentine's as the view from the terrace of a hotel of twenty floors would be real romantic.

While the VVIP room was themed in pretty shades of red as you loved the color. Terrace was decored the way you would ever want and so did the room.

"Baby? Are you ready?" He called you on phone as you said from the other side, "Yes Chim, are you coming to pick me up or shall I book a cab?"

He chuckled, "Sweetheart, if you have to book a cab when you're my girl, what's even the point?" As he drove off in his red lambo to pick up his sweetheart for the special day.

...

"You want to kill me sweetheart?" He said looking at you with his jaw dropped. You were the most precious and beautiful creation of the God at the moment.

Your whole outfit and all-:
Dress-:

Your whole outfit and all-:Dress-: