enemy (jjk)

A/n POV
"Da-daddy...harder.." You moaned out feeling the pain occurring in your pussy due to the hard fucking of your enemy.

"Harder? You want it rough baby?" He said in between his breath as he kept on pumping inside you at high pace.

The bed was shaking and your hands was clutching onto the bedsheets as your enemy is really out of control while fucking you at the moment.

"Ahhh...ahhh...ahhh.." You kept on moaning in his ears while he interlocked your both's hands and continued to thrust inside you.

His hot breath hit your neck as you tilted your head giving more room to him for covering you in a hickey.

Though, he won't stop at one.

You eyes were shut closed and your legs were wrapped around his waist. Before starting, he had set up a pillow beneath your hips hence, he's fully accessed to you g-spot now.

Your legs became weak as he hit you g-spot continuously making you even choke on your whimpers.

His dick hit you inner walls so hardly and roughly that you lost control over your body and it started shaking to the worst.

While his dick got immense pleasure because of your tightness and warmth which caused him to go even deeper and harder than before.

You both were sweating yet there's no stopping in the sight yet.

"Fu-fuck honey, yo-you're tight!!" He moaned as he found it hard to keep on pumping without getting rough.

"Ah! Mm! Da-daddy...y-you're being too r-rough!" You shook your head trying to say the sentence whilst finding it hard to do because of his hitting.

"Rough?? This?? Well, you're the one who caused it by hugging that asshole Jackson, so bare with it!" He increased the pace and got even harder while fucking you.

He pinned your hands above your head and wasted no time in getting harder and rougher.

"Bu-but we're just enemies wi-with benefits! H-how does my a-any relationship affects th-this one?!" You said as you arched your neck as he wasn't to stop anytime soon.

But he did.

He stopped his movements, though he was inside you and then he held your chin, made you face him and then he kissed you hungrily.

His kiss was rough and dirty. His tongue roamed all around in your mouth, massaging your inner walls thoroughly and sucking onto your lips for the worse.

The kiss lasted a minute when he broke it by biting your lips hard causing it to bleed a little.

You whimpered as the pain and closed your eyes while he sucks your blood away and plants a soft kiss on your lips before he-

"It affects because you're mine. Understood? You no longer my enemy but my lover. Understood?" This time, genuine love reflected in his eyes which melted you at once.

But you being you, thought of teasing him. "No. I absolutely do not." You smirked seeing his irritated face but soon periodic screams left your mouth when he-

"You're *thrust* mine. *thrust* Your *thrust* body, *thrust* soul, *thrust* mind, *thrust* love *thrust* and *thrust* self *thrust* belong *thrust* with *thrust* me. *thrust* And *thrust* I *thrust* belong *thrust* to *thrust* you. *thrust* Mind *thrust* it. *hardest thrust*"