badboy's princess(jjk)

A/n's POV
"Ahhh fuck-!" Jungkook rammed his length of nine inches inside you at once making you tremble on that position with your legs on his shoulders.

"Fu-fuckkkk!!" You screamed you weren't used to have him in you tho he's been wrecking your pussy for a week now.

His cock pumped in you hardly as his hands grabbed your throat and the other supported his body by the bouncy bed as he wrecks your pussy mercilessly making you at the loss of sense at the moment.

"Su-sunbae p-please uhhhh-!! S-slow ahhhh-!!" You begged as tears left your eyes and your hands clutched onto his biceps as he chuckled at your state and leaned onto your body and makes a hickey on your left breast.

Your head turned to the other side as he continues to decor your right breast now. You felt the pleasure being unbearable hence your legs started to tremble.

After successfully marking your both breast while fucking you at a slow pace with deep thrusts suddenly, he moved back and saw you closing your eyes and turned your head the other side as he makes you face him with his thumb in your chin.

"Dear fiancé, look at me while I ruin your pearl." He whispered as the next moment he takes his dick out and again rams it inside you making you scream.

"Ahhhhh!!! Su-sunbaee fuckkk!!" Now he was thrusting in an animalistic pace as your hands covered your face which was red and shedding tears.

He chuckled and pinned your hands above your head with his one hand and the other locked your hips from one side as he kissed you deeply shifting your focus from the pain to the loving kiss.

Meanwhile his ruining your pussy session continues and reached it's peak. He was hitting your g-spot so hard and so good that you couldn't even breath but just gasp and struggle to breath.

You came hard on his cock but he wasn't to stop anytime soon as he continues to fuck you even after making you cum. Your whole body trembled due to over stimulation as he chuckled and increased the pace making you scream and whimper nonstop and hardly.

He bites his lip while he gives you last few thrust before cumming on the bedsheet. Meanwhile, you were whining as he pulled out the moment you were to finish for the second time.

It's although selfish but you couldn't help react that way at the orgasm denial. He lays beside you panting as he looked breathtaking and actually took away your breath.

You turned to the other side as you covered yourself in a blanket. When he came back from his high, he saw your back and chuckles.

He came near you and whispers in your ear, "The tattoo is hot princess." You widened your eyes and blushed as you turned around slightly to see him smirking at you as you again turned back.

The tattoo of him nickname, JK. lower right to your neck, in a heart. You have done that yesterday as you accidentally saw his chat with his bestfriend where he was like Romeo dieing for Juliet which is you.

Plus you both will marry as soon you get graduated which is next while him, this year itself.

"su-sunbae, I should not be seen coming with you everyday, people will talk and create me— AHHH-!!"

He didn't let you finish as he rammed his cock inside you from back causing you to scream at the sudden filling.

He brings you in a perfect doggy style as his hips' movements started to make you out of breath as he leaned onto your body and whispered in your ear after removing hair from your neck to in the grip of his hands,

"Let them talk honey. At the end of the day, it's the night when I love you hard like this."