party (ot7) (last pt.)

A/n POV
"Look, you came again." Jungkook chuckled as he felt you cumming on the second time as he thrusted for the second time.

"Again? Haven't you just thrusted for like two to three times?" Jhope asked knowing the truth, but the man swore to humiliate you indirectly.

"Ikr! How am I supposed to fuck when she's cumming uncontrollablly." He said and thrusted once more hardly making you cum near your edge again.

"Annhhh.." You whimpered as he increased the pace. You were blindfolded but not handcuffed. You just let them do as they were desperate.

Jungkook fucked you without caring for your beggings as you remember what they said before fucking you senses off. "Better know that we care for you....cause whole night, it won't look like we do."

You arched your back as he took the support of your shoulders to pump inside you.

When he got tired, he leaned onto your collarbone and sucked your neck while fucking you fastly.

You were moaning in his ears as you clutched onto the bedsheets, but his hands travelled to meet yours and interlocked it.

"K-Kook...be s-slow.." As you knew that the sofa is on the right side, you whispered in his left ear so that the others couldn't see it. He didn't reply and instead kissed your lips making his tongue wander in your mouth.

After he broke the kiss which included your two orgasms, you again begged him in secrecy, "K-Kook, you know right, that you can be g-gentle?" But his next move made you stun.

He spoke loudly, "Hyungs? Baby girl wants me to be gentle." 'Fuck!' You cussed internally.

"What? We didn't hear it tho." Jin said. "Nah, she whispered in my ear." He said and fucked you senseless as in the whole time he fucked you, it was his first time cumming.

While the others laughed at you making you embarrassed, Jungkook came inside you. You were also about to cum but then he pulled out making you whine that sounded like a whimper.

While Jungkook cleaned the mess and got down from his high, he kissed your pussy making you moan and about to cum. But his rough kiss lasted only ten seconds before he pulled back and wore his lower.

He came to your head and pecked your forehead and left to get seated.

The next came Taehyung. He was wearing his lower which was yet to take off. He looked at your panting figure and sighed.

He opened your blindfolds and you got the view. The lights were off with a blue nightlamp on which made you see the whole room and everyone but with a dimmed sensation.

Before he got above you, he took off his lower and placed a pillow beneath your hips.

You were taken aback by his visuals as he smirked and chuckled. He kissed you hungrily and while he was kissing you, he entered inside you due to which you gave up from kissing and now, it was only him eating out your mouth's inner walls.

He held your jaw while taking on his pace. You moaned in the kiss sending him vibrations making him go crazy and kiss you more like eating you roughly.

Once he took to pace, he broke the kiss and started to mark your breasts as you tightly held his hair receiving pleasure from your beloved beast.

You were moaning but your cheeks were wetting. Well, the pleasure got unbearable when he kept on pumping inside you. And thanks to pillow beneath you, you've came for two times already.

You weren't just moaning, but whimpering wildly. "T-Tae..." You moaned as he stopped sucking your breasts and kissed your neck making you moan.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, ahhh." You moaned as you came again on his dick. He loved making you weak under him. He just loved you beneath him, moaning and begging.

He looked extremely breathtaking to your eyes. He was fucking you chasing his orgasm while you had fourth of yours.

He came near your ear and you knew you were about to get degraded lovingly. "So? Weak?" He licked your earlobe.

"Sweetie you know you can't handle all of us in a single night. Why do you even get yourself in trouble, huh!?" With the last exclaim, he thrusted hard and you came once again.

You clutched onto his forearms while he lost his mind and forgot you've to handle five more dicks and went uncontrollablly hard.

The bed shook and you screamed out. He held your throat and kissed your collarbone.

You were about to pass out when he pulled out and matched foreheads while panting.

You were still moaning and whimpering due to immense pain and pleasure.

He gruffled your hair and went away after giving you a long and passionate kiss.

'C'mon...they can let me rest for a bit!' You thought to yourself and panted for life.

Jin was coming without realising that Jhope has also gotten up and was following him to you.

You were taken aback when few moments later, you were sitting on Jin's lap while Jhope's dick poked the tip of your asshole.

"Damn, if it hadn't been of this nightlamp, I wouldn't be able to see your messed up face when I destroy your little wet pussy with my cock."

Jin said while sliding into you slowly. Your pussy stretched and you trembled and found it hard to sit still.

You threw your head back but it landed on Jhope's shoulder and further, he started to make hickies on your neck while holding your chest preventing your from getting up.

Jin held your hips and made you bounce on his junior roughly. You whimpered uncontrollably and clutched onto the bedsheets.

Your inner walls had already gotten sore but there's no escape now.

While Jin thrusted in you hard, Jhope finally left you as you straightened your back but suddenly felt your asshole stretching.

"Fuck fuck fuck. How am I supposed to fuck this little hole? It's too tight." Jhope said but however, he entered in you from the back and you screamed for life.

"T-too much." You couldn't even frame the full sentence but in no moment, you felt like your ass was about to explode. It couldn't tho.

Jhope pumped in you rougher and rougher while Jin slower but deeper. You eyes were shut closed and your legs were wrapped around Jin's waist.
Tho they were shaking.

They both fucked you for another thirty minutes and although they slowed down when you asked, you still were about to pass out now. Maybe it's also because of the wine you drank few hours ago.

They both were now chasing their orgasms and that made them lose their minds and go rough and hard.

You scaremed and moaned while the others just smirked and were drinking their wines. Except Jimin. Because the times you screamed that man glared at Jin for fucking you hard. As he said he would protest but he couldn't.

By the time Jhope and Jin came inside you, you passed out on Jin's shoulder.

They sighed and took twenty minutes to clean you and lay beside you.

"I can't belive you all fucked my little baby so hard that she passed out!" Jimin hugged you and rubbed your back.

Suddenly, they heard a knock from the door and got tensed but Yoongi kept calm and shouted, "Who's there?"

And the next thing they heard made them even more tensed, "Mfs, Y/n's brother is here!"