[9] MISSION: Investigation

Start from the beginning

"I see and where is he now? We need to interrogate him as well."

"He's in the hospital with the killer's son." He raised his eyebrow.

"What does he have in common with him? Wasn't his son working on those murders as well?"

"No... he was his victim as well but he was the only one kept alive. Akk, tell him of his body's state." I gulped.

"His body... the scars he had, they were all deep and because he wasn't treated in the hospital, they mutilated his skin. He'll need a plastic surgery to look like before. We were also treating his bleeding wound which was very deep. He made a trap of his son and Officer Black fell right into it."

"We have a record of what happened if you don't believe us."

"That'll be really helpful, thanks because you don't look like you were assigned for this. You are from special task force and this case didn't get to this phase yet. Police should take care of it before it'd be allotted to the investigators and you. The culprit was still alive so you should be more careful. How many corpses did you find here?"

"I'm not sure if he brought all of his victims to this place, you should investigate it around the forest as well but I'm sure you'll find more about this criminal. He's been killing for a long time. In this mansion... there are seven devastated corpses. Their bodies are cut into pieces of any gender. I found even a child's body here... if he wasn't dead, he'd get the worst sentence." He was writing all of the information down.

"Captain! We should make sure it was a self defense! He was shot several times into his head as if someone would want to take a revenge!" Snitches.

"One shot would be enough, don't you think, Lieutenant?" She frowned at him.

"I suspect it's the Officer who's not here... how is he related to the culprit?"

"At first you should hear..."

"I asked you a question." I have to do it, right? I'm sorry, Black.

"Officer Black... has deep feelings for the victim... he's been sharing his nightmares about him with me... when he found him in the state he was at... his feelings controlled him."

"Akk!" Lieutenant looked at me in disbelief but for Black it'll be better if we don't lie. Captain smirked and wrote it down of course.

"So feelings... now I need to hear the record to know it was really a self-defense." Lieutenant pulled it out of her pocket.

He listened to it carefully and than gave it back to her.

"Alright, we still have to make sure there was no other way how to solve it. I'll visit the hospital for the interrogation and my team will take the bodies to the dissecting room. Also... you should call me if you find something more to it." He shamelessly winked at her and gave her his number. She looked at it and then at him but he already left.

"This cheeky bastard!" She tore the paper and talked to his team before we could go away.

"But Lieutenant, he wasn't that bad." I teased her and she was still angry.

"I have Krist, he's enough for me and... I already have someone I like." Oh God! What if it's Chadok?!

"Is it one of the Lieutenants?" She blushed and nodded. I'm so scared.

"It's Lieutenant Chadok, isn't he?" Her blushing face changed to annoyed.

"That grumpy old guy? No way! Who would stand him for a whole day?!" I laughed and she giggled.

"That's a relief... there is someone waiting for him already." Aye joined our conversation when we were taking our canines outside.

"No way! He has someone?! I feel so sorry for that person... Woman or man?" Her curiosity didn't stop her.