Chapter 17__Accusing

Start from the beginning

I'm done! I've heard and tolerated enough! He can't just come up to me and accuse me of something and utter such lousy things about me!

"You're right. I shouldn't have even talked to you. There you are again....playing the Victim card to save yourself and gain sympathy." He scoffed.

"You know what!? I don't wanna talk to you! In fact I don't even want to see your face!" I exclaimed as the words spitted out of my lips furiously.

"I'm glad we finally agree on something." He rolled his eyes and went to his side of the bed.

I honestly hate him! I despise him! I thought I'd somehow ask him about today because I was comforting myself by thinking that maybe I saw someone else.

But he always have to make things worse for me!
It's now clear that it was him!

Tears stung in my eyes as I reached for the bed and covered my head with the blanket.

But I didn't let the tears flow.....I retained them!
I swore 14 years ago that no matter what happens, I won't cry!

I hate crying, I hate tears! Crying is for losers, and I'M NOT A LOSER! I'M NOT WEAK!
.

.

.

The next day-

Abdul Razzaq's POV-

I woke up to witness Kulsum absent from the room.
I checked the bathroom but it was empty.

I took a shower and headed downstairs to find Kulsum setting the dining table.
She lifted her long lashes as her hazel-honey coloured eyes met mine.

The hem of her hijab flowed by the zephyr which made her 10 times more graceful and ravishing.

I try to be mad at her but somehow I can't! I don't know how or why but whenever I see her all the rage inside my heart vanishes like the moon eliminates darkness.

I don't know what I feel but I just can't stay mad at her for too long, even if I want to!

"Ahem....Razzaq canim (dear) if you're done checking her out, please eat your breakfast now." My mother interrupted as she chuckled.
I blinked and snapped my head at her.

Why is everyone in this house makes me so embarrassed in front of her!?

I just lowered my gaze as I sat down to eat. I glanced at her from the corner of my eyes and her cheeks turned into a fine shade of pink.
.

.

.
Later that evening-

My entire family and Esra were seated in a 7 star luxurious restaurant as very important directors have come to visit us from Saudi Arabia when they found out about my wedding.

Kulsum was sitting beside me as she ate from one hand and her other palm was clutching into her Abaya.

"Mr. Razzaq, I'm so glad that I finally got a chance to meet you again. I got here as soon as I found out about your wedding." One of the directors Mr. Aziz Sheikh said as he parted his chicken.

"I'm glad you could make it. It's been my honour." I smiled slightly.

"Your wife is a very sophisticated woman Mr. Razzaq, you two make a very beautous couple Mashallah." He smiled.

At this, Kulsum coughed and it got severe, I gently carcassed her back as I made her drink water.

"Easy there melekim, everything's fine." I whispered sarcastically as I smirked slightly.

She glared at me with her eyes widened as Mr. Aziz's wife spoke up.
"Aww Mashallah, you both are so lovely. See dear, how much he cares for his wife." She said as she nudged his arm.

"Well of course, may they be together till jannah." He smiled.

I gazed into her big hazel eyes which replicates pureness of her heart.
A part of me wishes to gaze her like this forever.

Get a grip. Remember your contract! It's just for 7 months.
Besides she just looks innocent, she's just a deceitful, manipulative liar.

But her eyes says something else.....is she really who I think she is or who my heart feels she is?

_____________________________________________

Heyy guys!!!!

It's Saturday, so here's one more chapter for you!!!!

Please vote and comment if you like it!!!
Your thoughts means a lot to me!!

Thank you so much for reading.

Also if you want reels and spoilers about Abdul Razzaq and Kulsum, please follow my Instagram account.

Instagram username- moonstone_booklover

Love ya'll
Potterhead