Ep.28

(I re-uploaded this part due to certain error, I will update new part soon.)

Tae:"See quick I can't wear it anymore." He said to her while checking himself in the mirror with burny flushed red cheeks.

Sarah smirked and secretly went out of his room without him noticing.

The Omega who was busy staring at himself flinched when he felt two strong arms wrapped around his bare waist.

Tae:"H-h-hyung." His breath hitched seeing his reflection in the mirror.

The Alpha attached his lips on his neck his hands roamed sensually on his waist.

JK:"It fits perfectly." He whispered huskily his dark orbs stared his breathtakingly gorgeous omega in the mirror.

He was perfect.

The omega was holding his breath his eyes were tightly closed.

The Alpha pulled his head down by grabbing his hairs and licked a long stripe on his tounge before sucking it slowly.

The Omega moaned, his eyes got teary. The Alpha could feel his body was trembling.

He realised what he is doing,So he hold back his dark desires and backed away.

JK:"Good night." He whispered placing a lovely peck on his forehead.

The omega turned to him the Alpha smiled and left the room.

He took a deep breath sitting on the bed thats when sarah entered into the room with a loud thud.

Sarah:"Taetae."

Taehyung glared at her and throw a pillow on her face.

Tae:"Why did you do this?" he asked, pouting angrily.

Sarah:"Sorry, Tae, I was forced... listen up na."

The Omega looked away, his gaze avoiding any eye contact.

Sarah:"He kidnapped Jess for me, and in return, he asked me to make you try this, which he bought himself for your wedding night." She blurted out without realizing.

Tae: "H-he WHAT?"
Omega's eyes widened, his cheeks turning a deep shade of red.

Sarah couldn't help but smirk, enjoying his reaction.

Sarah:"I didn't know he had these fantasies," she said, teasing him.

Tae:"AHH! I will kill you!" he yelled, flustered, and chased after her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The Wedding Day!!!

As Jess and Sarah exchanged vows, the island was transformed into a paradise of blooming flowers. Delicate white roses cascaded down the archway, intertwined with vibrant orchids and jasmine. The sandy beach was adorned with a colorful carpet of petals, leading to the altar where the couple stood, surrounded by an abundance of tropical blooms. The gentle breeze carried the scent of the flowers, creating a captivating sensory experience for all the guests. It was truly breathtaking, as if nature itself was celebrating the union of two souls.

Now they were receiving blessings from their parents. Mrs. Jeon gave her blessings wholeheartedly, while Mr. and Mrs. Anderson seemed a little upset about the forced marriage but eventually accepted the couple with open hearts.

The Omega, dressed in a stunning and gorgeous gown, stood aside, cheering for his sister. However, there were two pairs of eyes filled with lust and desires lingering on him. He could feel the intense stares from both Carl and Jungkook, who were glaring at each other from time to time.