EP. 14 [M]

"N-no." Taehyung who was listening hiding behind the wall sobbed covering his mouth.

Mrs Jeon already noticed his presence but she remained silent on her place.

He was about to run back to his room that's when his teary eyes fall on Jungkook who just entered from the main door with annoyed expressions on his face.

Tae:"H-hyung." It came out from his mouth like a whisper, with this hope that his hyung will save him from every situation.

But his hope came crashed down when he walked past by him, heading towards his room totally ignoring his presence.

Taehyung stared at his disappearing figure with tears rolling down his cheeks, he felt like his heart will burst at any moment.

The Andersons had to leave early for a crucial event. Mr. and Mrs. Jeon requested some time to make a decision, as they didn't want to rush and wanted to consider Taehyung's opinion. It's a matter of his life, after all.

Taehyung was sitting in his room, tears streaming down his face as he hugged his knees tightly. Suddenly, the door burst open, revealing Sarah. When she saw her baby brother in such distress, panic filled her. She rushed over and enveloped him in a comforting hug, offering solace.

Sarah:"Tae---."

Tae:"N-noona I-i don't w-want to m-mar-ry h-him p-ple-ase."

Sarah:"Oh noona's life, calmdown I am with you nothing will happen against your will---."

Tae:"I-i lov-e him s-o much b-but he d-dont l-love m-me." He was crying miserably, his eyes were puffy red.

Sarah gulped and spoke hesitantly.

Sarah:"Who? J-jungkook?"

Taehyung nodded and hugged her tightly.

She took a deep breath and hugged him back very, tears welled up in her eyes too.

Sarah:"Stop..s-stop crying, I can't see you crying like this, its hurting me." She wiped his tears sniffling.

Taehyung sobbed, feeling utterly shattered. His heart bled at the thought of his love's indifference. He couldn't bear the idea of becoming someone else's.

Sarah:"Did Jungkook know about your feelings?" She asked cupping his cheeks.

Taehyung shooked his head.

Sarah:"Then Go and tell him before its too late." She said strictly, gripping his shoulders.

Tae:"H-he w-ill n-never accept m-me." He again started crying.

Sarah:"The Jungkook I know, he is the man who can't bear even one eye on you, so what do you think, he will give you the whole to someone else?...Never, Just go, tell him everything you have about him in your heart what if he feels the same like you, or what if he also realise his feelings towards you?"

Taehyung sniffled looking at her with teary eyes.

Sarah:"Best of Luck." She smiled, giving a soft peck on his temple.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The Alpha stood under the warm shower, his sculpted chest glistening as the water cascaded down his muscular frame. Every droplet traced the contours of his chiseled abs, emphasizing his strength and allure. He groaned stroking his length with his hands remembering the last night he spent with the Omega.

Flashback.....

With slow silent steps he entered inside the Omega's room,It had become a routine for him to ensure Omega had eaten his dinner. If he had finished, Alpha would tenderly place a blanket over him and left. But if Omega hadn't eaten, then he used to made him eat forcefully.