EP.23 [S.M]

JK: "You can have it later," the Alpha whispered huskily, "but for now, let me devour the desire that's been building inside me." The Omega's breath caught in his throat as he moaned in response, shivering to the dark aura of the Alpha that enveloped him.

Tae:"W-what are you t-trying t-to do?" The omega asked shuttering.

The Alpha tenderly tugged his hairs behind his ears the omega closed his eyes feeling his hot breath on his collar bones. His heart was pounding in his his chest.

JK:"You were being so bold a while ago. What happened now?" Then, with a sudden movement, he pinned him down on the couch, tightly gripping his hands.

The Omega breathed heavily fear was visible on his face.

Tae:"H-hyun---."

JK:"Shhh You were enjoying dominating me now let me show your place." He smirked and leaned to claim his neck.

The omega closed his eyes tightly, whimpering feeling his soft kisses on his neck.

Tae:"Get up from me." He tried to push him but his hands were pinned above his head.

He was extremely scared, his entire body trembling uncontrollably. He didn't want to go through those experiences again. Every day, he put on a facade of boldness and bravery, not wanting to reveal his broken state and vulnerability in front of him. He didn't want the Alpha to think that he could get whatever he wanted through force and power.

The Alpha's hand caressed his cheeks, while the Omega's stormy eyes got tears in them.

His body want him but his already broken heart was denying his touches.

Tae:"L-leave me." He raised his voice while glaring with teary eyes.

JK:"I am controlling from so long." He whispered his soft lips brushed with taehyung's jawline.

His intense gaze bore into the Omega's soul as he whispered,

"I don't know what you're doing to me, but I'm losing control. I'm going crazy."

Tae:"Crazy in lust."

The Omega's eyes glistened with a mix of longing and pain. With a trembling voice, he asked, "Love making is between lovers, so tell me, do you love me?" Tears welled up, threatening to spill over, as he tried to hold back his emotions, wearing a painful smile.

The Alpha's eyes widened, taken aback by the Omega's question. A surge of conflicting emotions washed over them, unsure of his own feelings.

Fearful of succumbing to the vulnerability of love, the Alpha hastily got up, ignoring the Omega's presence, and ascended the stairs. The Omega was left behind, his heart clenched, feeling the weight of the Alpha's departure, his emotions frozen in a state of emptiness.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Carl stormed into his house, his parents anxiously following behind. The anger radiated from him, visible in his clenched fists and furrowed brow. Without a moment's hesitation, he made his way to the living room, heading straight for the elegant showcase filled with delicate vases. With a growl of frustration, he forcefully swept his arm across the shelf, sending the vases crashing to the floor. The sound of shattering glass echoed through the room, intensifying the tension.

Mrs. Anderson her voice trembling, pleaded with her son,

Mrs Anderson:"Carl, please, stop this. He doesn't deserve you."

Mr. Anderson, his face etched with anger and concern, chimed in,

Mr Anderson:"Carl, this is madness. His stepbrother is the one who took him, and we don't even know how long they've been together. I refuse to have any connection with that family. If it weren't for Sarah being Jess' mate and our business ties with the Jeons, I would never allow Jess to marry into their family."