EP. 08

Jungkook entered in taehyung's room carrying him in his arms who was sleeping peacefully.

He gently lay him down on the mattress and was about to go but taehyung pulled him back, jungkook got unbalance and fall in above of him.

Tae:"Daddy." He whispered in his ears seductively.

Jungkook got shocked he was about to get up but taehyung pulled him back which cause their lips to touch eachother.

JK:"Tae, what are you doing?" He somehow managed to pull away from him.

Tae:"What happen huh? Am I not good looking? Was She more curvy then me?" He pulled him again from his collar settling himself on his lap.

Jungkook didn't said anything he remained quiet.

Tae:"Was she more beautiful then me." He placed his hands on his rotund chest. The Alpha gasped he tried to pull his hands away out of respect but taehyung remained stubborn.

"Was she more plumpy then me?"

JK:"Taehyung you are not in your senses, let me go and Sleep." He shouted standing up.

Tears brimmed up into those blue icy orbs, He was surely not into his senses but his emotions were true.

Tae:"Why you only push me away but not others why you restricted your touches only on me WHY? Am I not Worthy? Am I not deserve to be loved?".

Jungkook growled pinning him on the bed, his eyes were showing lots of emotions, he intertwined their hands together nuzzling on his scent glands to calm his nerves. He was taking deep sniffles his eyes were crimson red.

Jk:"I don't know why, you only, I hate you, I hate you so much." He sucked a dark hickey on his neck like a hungry beast.

"I can ruin you in a moment you better stay away from me because I'm a monster."

Taehyung moaned loudly which make jungkook to regain his senses.

He pulled away breathing heavily. The Omega was looking at him with hooded eyes.
He gave a light sqeeze on his soft breasts before whispering in his ears.

"Not gonna lie, your curves are sexy."

The Omega closed his eyes breathing slowly Jungkook covered him with the blanket and walked out from his room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The Next Day, In Morning at 9am...
The Omega descended the grand staircase, his eyes filled with confusion. The elegant surroundings seemed to blur as his gaze fell upon his sister, seated gracefully amidst two males. Among them, he recognized Jess, her boyfriend but the other gentleman's features sparked a sense of familiarity within him.

With grace, their mother approached, serving them a refreshing concoction of juice and a platter of delectable snacks. It was then that his sister, perceptive as ever, noticed his perplexed expression. She leaned in and whispered,

Sarah:"That's Carl, Jess's brother. He just arrived from the United States, here to settle his business. He's also a close friend of Jungkook."

The Omega's curiosity piqued, he listened intently as they discussed their upcoming shopping expedition. Jess and Sarah were determined to find the perfect items for their wedding. Nodding in understanding, the Omega found himself drawn into the conversation. Throughout it all, he couldn't help but notice Carl's unwavering gaze fixed upon him, as if studying his every move.

He felt little uncomfortable, the way Carl was checking him out while licking his lips it doesn't give him a decent look.

Sarah:"Tae we are going out for shopping, why not you join us also?" She asked excited.