Ep.24

The Alpha and Omega sat inside their sleek car, cruising down the dark, winding road towards their grand mansion. Unbeknownst to them, three ominous black cars trailed closely behind, their drivers hidden in the shadows.

As the Alpha's hand slowly moved up the Omega's thigh, a subtle tension filled the air. The Omega, torn between desire and resistance, tried to pull away, but the Alpha's smirk revealed a hint of dominance. The Omega's denial only fueled the Alpha's fury.

With a sudden jolt, the Alpha slammed on the brakes, bringing the car to a screeching halt. The Omega's heart raced as their bodies were pulled together, their lips mere inches apart.

But before their lips could meet, the piercing sound of a gunshot shattered the silence

Glass shattered as a bullet pierced through the back window, narrowly missing the Alpha and Omega. The Omega's scream echoed through the night, his fear mingling with adrenaline. The Alpha's eyes turned dark and fierce as he swiftly turned to face the source of the attack.

The three black cars had come to a stop, their doors swinging open to reveal a group of masked assailants.

JK:"Stay in the car and don't look out of the window." the Alpha commanded, his voice firm and protective. The Omega's eyes widened in fear his trembling hand reaching out to grab the Alpha's arm.

Tae:"N-no,Don't go out there! We need to get out of here," the Omega pleaded, his voice filled with desperation. But the Alpha, driven by a fierce determination, brushed off the Omega's grip and opened the car door.

JK:"I can't let them stay alive, they dared to mess with me." He mumbled to himself, his voice filled with unwavering resolve. The Omega's heart sank as he watched the Alpha step out of the car, leaving him behind.

Fear consumed the Omega as he watched the Alpha face the masked assailants.

Tae:"P-please, H-hyung, come back! Don't...," the Omega whispered, his voice trembling with anxiety. But his words were carried away by the wind, unheard by the Alpha.

As the Alpha stood in front of the masked men, his eyes locked with theirs, a tense silence hung in the air. The men, holding their guns tightly, couldn't help but smirk behind their masks.

Man 1:"What a night indeed," one of them spoke, his voice dripping with arrogance. "We have the honor of meeting the Godfather, the Mafia King himself, without his guards or any weapons."

The Alpha's face remained cold and expressionless, devoid of fear or worry. He stood his ground, undeterred by their threats.

Man 2:"Come with us willingly, the other man sneered, his voice laced with malice, "or else things will get much worse for you and the beauty you're hiding in that car."

A devilish smirk played on the lips of the third man as he added,

Man 3:"You wouldn't want any harm to come to your precious Omega, now would you?"