Ep.26

The Omega, sat on the couch. Sarah, with tears streaming down her face, held onto The Omega tightly, offering comfort and support.

Mrs. Jeon, overcome with grief for her missing child, couldn't contain her sorrow and sobbed uncontrollably. Mr. Jeon paced back and forth, his face etched with worry and concern, desperately trying to make sense of the situation.

Meanwhile, Albert, who was also present, anxiously dialed Alpha's phone number, hoping for any sign of him. But to everyone's dismay, there was no answer. The room was filled with a sense of desperation and fear, as they all yearned for any news about Alpha on what was supposed to be his wedding day.

Mr. Jeon's frustration boiled over as he turned towards The Omega, his voice filled with confusion and concern.

Mr Jeon: "What's going on here? How did you find out about his ASPD?"

The Omega, sniffling and nervously fidgeting with his fingers, responded with a trembling voice.

Tae:"T-the night he told me he was going to marry me, he locked me inside the room. I was extremely terrified, and I had tried to escape before, but he caught me. So, when the next day came, and the maid entered my room for cleaning, I-I secretly tried to escape again, and I was so close to succeeding, but..."

Flashback....

The Omega ran through the dense woods, his heart pounded in his chest. The eerie silence surrounded him, and there wasn't a single soul in sight. The atmosphere felt unsettling, as if the whole world had been abandoned. Fear gripped The Omega's every step as he desperately prayed to God for protection, pleading to be saved along with his baby, and to avoid being caught by the terrifying demon once again.

But just as hope started to flicker, a sudden roar shattered the silence. Headlights pierced through the darkness, illuminating the surrounding trees with an eerie glow. The sound of engines filled the air, as five cars appeared out of nowhere, encircling The Omega.

His soul trembled in fear, his legs threatening to give way beneath them. Tears streamed down his face, mingling with the sweat that dripped from his brow. He felt trapped, like a cornered prey, with no way out.

And then, his eyes widened in horror as the car in front of him came into focus. Inside sat the Alpha, his terrifying mate, his eyes gleaming with a malevolent glint. The sight sent a chill down The Omega's spine, his body frozen in sheer terror.

Tae:"H-hyung."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Alpha dragged the crying Omega through the dimly lit hall, his anger radiated like a blazing inferno. Veins pulsated on his forehead, visible through his clenched jaw. His fiery eyes burned red, resembling molten lava, while his sharp fangs added to his terrifying appearance. The Omega, trembling uncontrollably, was filled with overwhelming fear as he was forcefully thrown onto the couch.