EP. 19

The Alpha sat on the bar counter, surrounded by his buddies, their beer glasses clinking together. Albert sighed, giving Alpha a comforting pat on the back.

Albert:"Destiny played a cruel game on you, man. Who would've thought that the person you lived with would turn out to be your mate? And to make matters worse, you unintentionally hurt him. It's only natural for him to harbor resentment. Listen to me, don't make any foolish mistakes this time. Try to win his heart." He advised concered for his befriend.

But the Alpha only rolled his eyes in response,Albert playfully punched him and shook his head in disappointment.

Ruka: "Hey dude, he's an Alpha. Why should he bow down to an Omega? He's his mate, so he should behave like a good Omega and do everything for him. It's not like he intentionally hurt him." He sipped his beer after completing.

Albert looked at Ruka in disbelief and retorted,

Albert:"Seriously..."

Jungkook cut him off, acknowledging his mistake but still holding onto his pride.

JK:"He didn't say anything wrong. He needs to learn how to treat his mate. I admit I made a big mistake, and I apologized, but he's showing unnecessary attitude now."

Albert sighed once again, trying to get through to Alpha.

Albert: "You always let your ego get in the way. Winning someone over isn't about winning things, but rather winning their heart. He's your fated mate, but that doesn't mean you own him. These bonds can easily break, and even Moongoddess herself can sever your connection if he rejects you. You can't force him to be in a bond with you. If you keep thinking like this, you'll lose him. Time is running out, so focus on winning his heart otherwise you will regret so bad."

Jungkook looked away trying not to look broken infront of them, he was acting tough but he was very scared of loosing his omega.

JK:"He is not ready to give me a chance." He replied in a low voice still looking at another direction.

Albert: "Prove to him that your actions can make him feel comfortable around you. It's time to set your ego aside, no matter how many bad words he throws at you or how much he pushes you away. Promise me, you won't let it get to you."

The Alpha hesitated for a moment, his eyes shifting between Albert's extended hand and his own. Finally, with a glimmer of hope in his eyes, he reached out and interlocked his hand with Albert's.

JK: "I will try," he replied, a smile of determination spreading across his face.

Unaware of the fact that the destiny is going to play its card again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Omega anxiously dialed Yoongi's number, hoping for a response, but to his dismay, the call wouldn't go through. He frantically tried reaching out to his friends and even contacted his workplace, but no one had any information about his whereabouts. Frustration and worry started to consume him.

Just as he was about to give up, his mother's voice interrupted his thoughts.

Mrs Jeon:"Bear! come sarah has chosen already." She informed him as a renowned designer had come to their home to showcase wedding dresses for Sarah and him, Omega mustered a fake smile as he joined his mother and Sarah in the living room.

The room was adorned with a stunning array of intricately detailed, breathtaking dresses. Omega's heart clenched at the thought of his upcoming wedding, the uncertainty of  being someone else's except the Alpha's weighted heavily on his mind.

Sarah and his mother reluctantly began showcasing the dresses, their voices filled with no excitement and anticipation. But still they helped him choose the perfect dress for his special day.