EP. 13

1 week later...

The Alpha descended the stairs, With a sleek movement, he ran his fingers through his hair, taming any stray strands. His elegant wristwatch caught the light, adding a touch of sophistication to his attire. Dressed in a black shirt, he left the top buttons undone, revealing a glimpse of his well-built chest. The sleeves of his shirt were casually rolled up, showcasing his veiny, muscular arms. His sharp jawline accentuated his handsome features, making him undeniably hot.

JK:"Mom Where is Taehyung? He asked entering into the living room.

Mrs Jeon:"You? Asking about taehyung? Is everytging alright?" She was surprised.

JK:"Aab..Yeah I thought I will drop him to his University on my way." He replied nervously.

Mrs. Jeon's lips curved into a wide smile as she witnessed the Alpha's newfound care and affection for the Omega. It warmed her heart to see him taking care of taehyung nowadays.

Mrs Jeon:"No need son, he already left with yoongi."

His smile faded, and a rush of anger coursed through his veins.

JK:"He left?"

Mrs Jeon:"Yeah."

He bolted his fists,Without saying a word, he stormed out of the room.

Mrs Jeon shifted her focus to her husband, who was reading the newspaper next to her on the couch.

Mrs Jeon:"See, he's showing some interest now. We shouldn't waste any more time and let them know about our desire to marry them." She exclaimed with excitement.

Mr. Jeon let out a deep sigh and pondered for a moment.

Mr Jeon:"I'll talk to him later this evening," he replied.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As the popular bad boy Min Yoongi showcased his impressive basketball skills, the crowd erupted into cheers, their voices echoing through the basketball court. Amidst the excitement, the Omega sat alone on the bench, his expression void of emotion, lost in his own world. His eyes, distant and unfocused, seemed to carry a weight of their own.

While everyone cheered for Yoongi's victory, their attention fixated on his triumphant performance, a shadowy figure emerged from the crowd and stealthily approached the Omega. With a swift motion, the figure grabbed the Omega's arm and pulled him away, disappearing into the bustling sea of spectators. Yoongi, caught up in the frenzy of the cheering crowd, was oblivious to the scene unfolding before him.

His eyes scanned the court, searching for the Omega, but there was no sign of him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The Omega found himself pinned against the wall,Their bodies pressed together, the Omega's breath grew heavy as their lips met in an agressive kiss. Jungkook's hands explored each and every inch of his body feeling the softness of his skin. But suddenly, with a surge of emotions, the Omega pushed him away, glaring,tears glistening in his eyes.

JK:"After screaming my name last night like a Wh*re now you are pushing me away huh?"

WHEN I told you to stay away from him then CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND." He shouted, banging his both palms on the wall angrily with the Omega inbetween.

Taehyung didn't said any words, he was about to go but jungkook held his arms with a bruising grip.

"Come with me, we are going home." He demanded.

Tae:"I will come with yoongi hyung you can go----."

JK:"Why? Do he fuck you better than m-----." Before he could complete taehyung slapped him hard on his face.

Love or Hate |Taekookff|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें