EP. 11 [S.M]

The Omega stood in front of the bathroom mirror, tears streaming down his face. His body was covered with full of dark hickies,flashing painful reminders of the last night he had endured. As he hugged himself tightly, he sobbed silently, feeling the weight of his suffering.

"Am I that pathetic that you can't give me a little piece of your love? What did I do wrong? I loved you with my whole heart, hoping for beautiful moments together. But you turned it all into a dark nightmare for me."

Flashback:

As soon as Mrs Jeon left jungkook made his grip tighter around taehyung's waist pulling him more close.

JK:"Why didn't you eat anything are you planning to die huh? He asked angrily.

But taehyung remained silent, staring at him with cold gaze.

He tried to get up from his lap but jungkook pinned him down on the bed hovering above him.

JK:"I asked something." He gritted his teeth his voice laced with frustration.

Tears brimmed up into taehyung's numb blue icy orbs. His chest was raising up and down because of his heavy breathings.

Tae:Y-you g-got what you wanted from me you took everything from me then what else you want now I don't think I have anything left to give you."His voice trembled with hurt, his words heavy with pain and disappointment.

This time the Alpha remained quiet his hands still holding him tightly.

"I-i accept my defeat, you won."

JK:"No its you who win, its you who defeated me." His grip loosened.

As he said he backaway from him and left his room.

Flashback ends...

The Omega was still confused what he meant that time. His words were bothering him more than his actions.

He sank into the soothing embrace of the warm water, his thoughts still entangled with that haunting incident as he sought solace in the comfort of the bathtub.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Like this 2 weeks passed...

In these two week neither taehyung saw jungkook nor jungkook bothered taehyung.

They only met eachother at the dinner table just once in a day. Taehyung have become very weak he usually skipped meals, don't talk much to anyone even with Sarah.

Everyone was naturally worried for taehyung because not once in these two weeks they saw him smiling. They were now missing their bubbly taehyung who used to be very naughty, talkative and caring always bought candies for his family when he come back home from university. He even stop going to his university and locked himself into his room in loneliness.

He was not in contact with yoongi anymore. Everyone was confused because of the sudden change in taehyung none of them had any idea from how much this poor soul has been suffered.

He used to cry everynight in darkness, feeling disgusted of himself, the thing which made him hate himself even more was that he still loves jungkook, like the same way he used to do before.

His heart was still willing to give one more chance to jungkook only if he comes to him by his own.

Mrs Jeon and Sarah made every effort to talk to him but got failed miserably everytime.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As the midnight hour approached, the door to the Omega's room creaked open, and a figure clad in a black hoodie entered with cautious steps. With a gentle touch, the hoodie was removed, revealing the handsome face of the Alpha, his eyes filled with a mix of longing and affection. He gazed down at the ethereal figure of the sleeping Omega, who appeared peaceful, like an angel. The Alpha's heart brimmed with emotions and desires for the Omega, captivated by his beauty.